Thats really nice man.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
really good. usually when people opt for taking the vocals an octave down at the beginning of the chorus it doesn't sound good but you pulled it off nicely. 9/10 my friend.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Wow, the guitar sounds VERY nice.
And your vocals were absolutely great too.

Nice range too man. I think this might have inspired me to cover it too. haha.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Nice work! Tough song vocally and you definitely didn;t embarrass yourself, I'd love to be able to sing like that, thats for sure!
Really nice..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Hey man,

Sounds great. Guitar good, vocals on key the entire time. Only suggestion --- and it might be your style of music -- is that it sounds a bit whiny, easily fixed but I'm not sure if your going for that or not.

Jason
Yeah I know how it feels, I used to have it too ( I hope its gone at least!). It goes away with time, so just keep practicing and it will be disappear. I believe it's just the vowel sounds that your using right now, you'll figure it out

Jason

P.S. -- thanks for not taking what I said offensively.
No what you said was actually constructive. I'm looking for anything that I need to change to become a better vocalist. I've been working on some tougher songs lately so I think the whinyness is kind of starting to fade.

Thanks for the critique.
Great effort at it. The only things I noticed were the notes that bent up to eachother in the vocals: "I just WAAAANT you to KNOW who I am"

It's a little pitchy on the slide there, other than that, great job. Did you use the D-A-D-D-A-D 'standard' GGD tuning?
I always thought it was a little pitchy. I didn't know if I was just being anal about it though.

I actually used the double drop d tab on here. It's D-A-D-G-B-d. It's a lot easier than trying to change the tuning that drastically.