Hi guys...

Ok str8 to the problem. My friend from Wellington is coming up 2morow to have a jam with me for a few days... the problem is, 2day whilst at work, i burnt my fore finger on my left hand so now its impossible to play guitar and do normal things...

What could i do to try relieve the pain / fix my burnt finger so i can play guitar a little bit..??

cheers
1st, learn to type.
I'm sure everyone else is going to say it, so I may as well get it out of the way.

Anyway, try crazy glue.

Or learn to finger the chords differently.
I can't use my middle finger, so thats what I'm doing
Quote by identityxcrysis
1st, learn to type.
I'm sure everyone else is going to say it, so I may as well get it out of the way.

Prolly can't type cause he burnt his finger ever think of that?
ಥ_ಥ
crazy glue might work but if you've ever had a burn you know that even putting pressure on it will make it hurt.
Go to a bowling ally pro shop, and ask for a thing called New Skin, it is this gel liquid stuff that you put on and it hardens like a(go figure) layer of new skin. Bowlers and Pitchers use it when a blister gets ripped open, that should work.
putting numbers in for every third word doesnt make your post easier 2 read.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
putting numbers in for every third word doesnt make your post easier 2 read.

Hmm...

Quote by frusciante_funk
Hi guys...

Ok str8 2 the problem. My friend from Wellington is coming up 2morow 2 have a jam with me 4 a few days... the problem is, 2day whilst at work, i burnt my 4 finger on my left hand so now its impossible 2 play guitar and do normal things...

What could i do 2 try relieve the pain / fix my burnt finger so i can play guitar a little bit..??

cheers

Fixed for Zugunruhe.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
crazy glue? to like stiffen it?

Now read that out of context.....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
lol but wouldnt that be a bitch to get off? i mean if its super glue that stuff rips skin off!

Actualy, it just kinda cracks and falls off eventualy...