I'm a 17 yr old guy, 18 in the 3 weeks, looking for cheap car insurance for a ford fiesta. Bare in mind i havent passed my test yet...

The cheapest i can get is like £1500!

Any help??
Sounds cheap.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

That sounds about right for car insurance at that age, cheapest i found was about £1300 on a 0.9L Nissan Micra using one of those comparison sites.

As you can imagine, i decided against it.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
are you Confused.com? Do your pass-plus. It also depends alot on where you live, which can't really be helped. eg Liverpool will be more expensive than say Buckinghamshire.
This is inevitable for a young male driver. Doing the pass plus doesn't really help a great deal with most of them either, but your local council may have a scheme where they pay for the pass plus for you. That'll save you the cost of your pass plus so make it more worth doing.
There is poetry in despair.
Sounds about right, but i hvae 2 suggestions:
1- Do your pass plus, it can help a lot towards the cost
2 - Insure a parent as the main driver with you as a named driver, I think the rule is they have to use it 2 times a week for it not to be fraud :P
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Quote by fwibble

2 - Insure a parent as the main driver with you as a named driver, I think the rule is they have to use it 2 times a week for it not to be fraud :P

but then you wont be able to get your no claims bonus up, there fore you wont be able to get money of ur next insurance quote.

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Some companies let named drivers build up no claims now

Other than that - get older. Its the only thing thats really going to bring the price down I'm afraid :/