"that´s one of your boys?!"
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Great..

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Funny... Sad it appears to be Kiwi cops though...
I'm Stuck In The Pit And I Can't Get Out... But Do You Really Need To Go Anywhere Else On The Site?

John Clark: "It's the drugs I tell you. High school students are crazed because of all the drugs they do. We need drug testing for all students."
Quote by SkyD
Funny... Sad it appears to be Kiwi cops though...

I am not surprised
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
I am not surprised

I'd have to agree there. We haven't exactly got the most awesome police in the world.
I'm Stuck In The Pit And I Can't Get Out... But Do You Really Need To Go Anywhere Else On The Site?

John Clark: "It's the drugs I tell you. High school students are crazed because of all the drugs they do. We need drug testing for all students."
Bloody Kiwi's!
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
epic lulz!

what car was the cop car though? looks like a Holden Monaro [sp?] or a Mitsubushi Lancer Evo 8/9
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by midi pure
epic lulz!

what car was the cop car though? looks like a Holden Monaro [sp?] or a Mitsubushi Lancer Evo 8/9

Holden commodore i think. Probably wrong though
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Holden commodore i think. Probably wrong though

thanks, its just that im from UK and dont know much about cars down under. we only know of the holden monaro due to top gear.

looks pretty sweet though!
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by titsmcgee852

cheerz mate!
Quote by bearded_monkey

Quote by halvies

oh yeah