Page 1 of 2
and just went on with life like it never happened, or did you catch up on sleep during the day?

i ask because i didnt sleep last night and now its 9 in the morning and i actually feel fine.
I drink CAFFIENE.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Constantly; but if you're not use to it and you're not occupied with doing something during the day: you're going to crash like a led zeppelin.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
yeh, i do it regularly
sleep heaps well on the 2nd nite

lol
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by FortuneFaded
dammit. i wanted it not to effect me. This is going to suck.

Get an energy drink, NAO
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I do that at least once or twice a week. You feel fine now, but wait until 2pm or something, then you will feel like you're almost dead.

Unless you don't mind majorly messing up your sleep pattern, I suggest lots of caffeine and hanging out with people to keep you awake.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I drink CAFFIENE.

Lies and spelling errors do not become you...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
yah four times. the first time was when i was like 9. me and my friend stayed up all night and played animal crossing. 2nd and 3rd time school things. 4th i can't really remember even though no drugs were involved.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

I've done it, and it's no biggie. Keep yourself occupied during the day, cause the minute you sit down to relax you will get really tired.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Last edited by Finnepinne at Jan 19, 2009,
I do it all the time, I just tend to go to sleep after getting home from work instead.
I do it far more than I'd like, usually never really feel absolutely shattered until the next evening anyway.
I was in a band called SynthRage or Synthetic Rage. Once we were over at the lead guitarist's house, played some music, then got absolutely wasted until 5 o'clock. Then we said, may as well stay up for the dawn...
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Finnepinne
I've done it, and it's no biggie. Keep yourself occupied during the day, cause the minute you sit down to relax you will get really tired.

i made that mistake last week, didnt even realise wat happened til i woke up at dinner time...

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
I am not sure because I was probably delerious by the end of it, but I believe I have been awake for 4-5 days straight.
I was up all night at a party the other week, and I drunk obnoxious amounts of caffeine the next day to stay conscious.

I wanted to sleep at the party, but I didn't trust any of the people there not to take my wallet, or hotbox me for the lulz.
the first time i did it i went out around 6 and slept for 13 hours but it gets easier everytime
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
I have terrible insomnia and my parents won't medicate me so last week I stayed up for 5 days and it never caught up to me. When I finally got sleep, it was the regular hour I get nightly.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Me and my friend stayed up all night watching movies and playing games, and I had college classes the next morning. I tried to go sleep at 6 A.M., but then everybody started to stir around, so I couldn't sleep. So I had to get up and go to school to some lectures. I felt like absolute crap sitting there in class, but it felt better after I got out of class.

Yeah, just don't get too relaxed.
I did 18 last year, 2 this year. I consider myself a veteran, and yes, I did get grade A's likewise.
DANK MEMES
I did one this last Saturday and didn't sleep during the day yesterday, but I slept like a baby last night.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Yeah. I was tired by the end of the day, though.

Pretty much.

Since your mind thinks it should be awake since it's light out, it's trying to stop you from sleeping. Once night hits, you'll begin to feel the exhaustion...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Depends on your body. It may not affect you at all, but you may just sleep better and maybe longer the next day. (like me)

Or you'll crash into a downward spiral of hell and depression and never be able to get out as you drown in your own self pity.

Again, depends on your body
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
A couple weeks ago I had one of those nights when you just cant get to sleep so I pulled an accidental all-nighter. It sucked too because I couldnt sleep all night but when morning came I was dead tired. The only thing I had to do that day was wait for a phone call from a college program director guy to answer my questions about the course but I fell asleep at lunch and slept till supper, and missed the call lol.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
it was a regular occurance my first semester of college. I was a team manager for the women's basketball team and the practices on tuesdays were at like 6am. I had to be there for 5:30 to get the court ready and had to leave my dorm to walk up there at 5:15 (shuttles not running yet, and too young to have a car on campus). I also had my psych lab that day with a weekly lab report due. by the time I'd finish the report on Monday night/Tues morning, I'd be too afraid of not getting up in time for practice to go to sleep, so I'd just stay up. I was usually OK for practice, but completely faded by my 9:30am class. could explain why I had to take it twice.....
a few times.. but then ive felt knackered by the next afternoon so i end up struggling to stay awake, then going to bed at like 9.
i've done it.

my friend had a party one night, so i stayed up all night getting trashed, and then went in to work at 8am and worked until like 4pm.

then i just stayed up until i normally would have went to bed that night, and carried on as usual.

i was tired sure, and that whole day of work mostly was a blur, but after that day, i was fine.
In the past two weeks, I had two all nighters:

1. Before going to a friend's place.
2. Before a friend came to my place.

And the night before a big kayak/beach outing, I had 1 hour sleep. Felt fine though.
wow this is really weird i just did 2 days ago, nd i felt fine up until about 2 then i felt like i was gonna fall asleep but i was in the mall so i couldnt. so long story short i took a 5 hour energy and lasted until about midnight that night... that was the longest ive ever gone without sleep
I pressed her thigh and death smiled

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
-John Lennon
Pulled many all-nighters over the summer. A few times I went to McDonalds/CVS/7-11 with my friend. Really good times.

Well, until the next day. One day I was downtown with my friends and I could barely stay awake, eventually I had to get a ride back home because I almost fell asleep on the bike trail

A few days ago I spent the night at a friends house and we all stayed up playing COD4/Skate and listened to music/talked about stuff until 6:00am, then I fell asleep for 30 minutes and felt fine. That night, I fell asleep for 13 hours.
Last edited by DrPants PhD at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by FortuneFaded
and just went on with life like it never happened, or did you catch up on sleep during the day?

i ask because i didnt sleep last night and now its 9 in the morning and i actually feel fine.

Yeah, i left about 3/4 of a college essay to the last day, worked pretty much solid for the night, i felt fine until about 5am when i went out for a cigarette, the early morning air hit me and tiredness washed over me, but i ploughed on, got the work done but my printer refused to work, so i was gonna print it at college but all the computers were being used, i was really annoyed and felt really ill from staying up all night.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 2