No. I'm not listening to more than 3 seconds of someone claiming to be Ron Jerremy with a ridiculously over-digitised voice.
Nickelback aren't that bad, sure they have some really annoying radio singles but they do have some pretty good songs like Follow You Home. Some decent hard rock, nice heavy riffs, tight drums, catchy chorus, pretty typical bass...

Edit: Link to the song, how can you hate this:
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxawJhBcPI
Last edited by Regression at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by freedoms_stain
No. I'm not listening to more than 3 seconds of someone claiming to be Ron Jerremy with a ridiculously over-digitised voice.

I usually don't listen these videos either but this one is different.
Seriously what is the point in bashing bands you don't like? Grow the hell up, you and the rest of the people that do it. *reported*
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by crazy8rgood

Ok, i have nothing against nickleback, but that is just hilarious

It's even funnier when you hate them, especially that lead singer douchebag piece of crap
That wasn't all that funny.

and seriously next time you hate a band, just shut off the stereo. Its as simple as that.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by RockGuitar92
Seriously what is the point in bashing bands you don't like? Grow the hell up, you and the rest of the people that do it. *reported*

Seriously? I've taking large craps with more talent then Nickleback. Plus, I rip on everyone equally if they have it coming or if I find something funny enough.
For example, I'm a HUGE Trivium fan, but when I saw this for the 1st time I nearly threw up from laughing so damned hard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLDLyeepVs
Everyone's fair game in my book, and Nickleback are just an easier target then most
Last edited by bdof at Jan 19, 2009,
I usually like parodies and such jokes, but that is just... unconstructive and exaggerated.

When you saw those youtube comments, did you really think bringing that over here was such a good idea?
Quote by bdof
Seriously? I've taking large craps with more talent then Nickleback. Plus, I rip on everyone equally if they have it coming or if I find something funny enough.
For example, I'm a HUGE Trivium fan, but when I saw this for the 1st time I nearly threw up from laughing so damned hard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLDLyeepVs
Everyone's fair game on my book, and Nickleback are just an easier target then most

That makes no sense at all.
Quote by Neer
I usually like parodies and such jokes, but that is just... unconstructive and exaggerated.

When you saw those youtube comments, did you really think bringing that over here was such a good idea?

Well you can't even pay attention to youtube comments. I have come to believe that they are the biggest bunch of degenerates on the planet. If there was a holocaust of everyday-youtube commenters, all the world troubles would end.
this one is for you.
Nickelback are pretty good. I dont see why some people don't like them.
And for all those who say they arent talented, its obvious that they are.
Quote by Ebshabutiee
Well you can't even pay attention to youtube comments. I have come to believe that they are the biggest bunch of degenerates on the planet. If there was a holocaust of everyday-youtube commenters, all the world troubles would end.

Hahaha, true. I usually don't pay attention to the comments anyways.
Quote by Neer

What can you expect from him?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by YA89
Just some dry jokes! :P

That's really the only reason I put in here for, to get a good laugh out of a few people. And if it's made 1 other person other then me laugh then I did my job. There's no point in this becoming a debate thread about whether or not Nickleback are talented or not. I mean, at least they are better then the Jonas Brothers.
Quote by RockGuitar92
What can you expect from him?

Do you seriously have some beef with me dude for no reason, other then the fact that you chose to come into a thread that you already knew that you wouldn't like and you already knew what you were going to say before you got here?
Quote by bdof
LOL

I do. Is that a problem? Am I not aloud to listen to music that pleases my ears? This is a pathetic thread by a pathetic user.

Go jump in a fire

*Reported*
This should become a debate thread over whether or not Youtube is responsible/representative for the downfall of the civilized world.

So which is it pit? Youtube's actually to blame, or Youtube just brings to the surface the deadly idiocy that was arleady afoot?

I say youtube is actually to blame because it provides so much retard stimulus for retards to get stimulated by. I know I feel a little more stupid every time someone tricks me into watching.