i'm pretty sure i'm posting this in the right forum ay, not sure, so please don't start gettin on my ass if i am in the wrong forum for this cuz i apologise, just seemed the most logical choice for my qualms...

alright, musically, i feel most influenced to perform tunes resembling a type of groove metal like white/rob zombie particularly the sounds that come out from la sexorcisto: devil music part 1 but i want to listen to more music that sounds like that, not just the one album, i've looked up groove metal and come across machine head and overkill and other such things, but their sound is different, not what im looking for, they're ok i guess, but not the heavy yet hippy type of groove that i love about white zombie la sexorcisto, so i was just wandering if there's anyone out there who knows of a band or particular albums that suit the tune i've described that im after and if you could let me know as to who or what it is, because that would be gladly appreciated...
Listen to some old Korn, man. Can't get much more groove than that before you turn into hip hop.

Some Pantera could be what you described - Mouth For War maybe.
Living Colour
Faith No More

Ill Niño has some pretty sick grooves in it - they're latin metal - got a full on latin percussionist on congas, timbales, etc along with the drummer. Definately worth a listen. Check out "Compulsion Of Virus and Fever," "Corazon Of Mine," and "De La Vida"
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Jan 19, 2009,
I guess you could check out:

Static-X
Powerman 5000 (Rob Zombie's brother)
Pantera
Deftones
Korn
Rammstein
Stuck Mojo
Rage Against The Machine
Quote by strat0blaster
Listen to some old Korn, man. Can't get much more groove than that before you turn into hip hop.

Living Colour
Faith No More

Ill Niño has some pretty sick grooves in it - they're latin metal - got a full on latin percussionist on congas, timbales, etc along with the drummer. Definately worth a listen. Check out "Compulsion Of Virus and Fever," "Corazon Of Mine," and "De La Vida"

thanks, i've actually listened to them all, i might go back to korns self titled album, that was a pretty good album for what im looking for, pantera doesnt really fit the bill but cheers
Quote by strat0blaster

Living Colour
Faith No More

thanks alot man, i actually shuffled through my oldie songs, grabbed ill nino and korns korn and they actually are what im looking for, **** im stupid