Hey, i was looking for any sites that have good amp audio clips, because the problem with youtube is its not normally mic'd up properly and on the company ones they make them sound loads better than they actually are usaully.

Cheers, Zakk.
ask any of our experienced UGers for clips and stuff.
and i think we are not allowed to talk about other tab sites in the ug forums.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Ohh, well the mods can remove this if they want but i didnt think talking about sites strictly for amp clips was banned.
And tbh id rather have a site that had lots of amp clips already up so i could just seach by amp.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
ask any of our experienced UGers for clips and stuff.
and i think we are not allowed to talk about other tab sites in the ug forums.

Don't u know the difference between a "tab" and an "amp"?

By googling-

http://www.amptone.com/amptonemp3s.htm
Last edited by YA89 at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^Nope, hence the name WTF!!is a TAB

Oh yeah, I missed that.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^Nope, hence the name WTF!!is a TAB

correct!!!!

im just too tired so i post worthless post and some helpful ones. its 11:00 here and i went to sleep at 5AM. so im just tired.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
^I think you meant to say that it is against the RULES to include a URL to a competing FORUM (not Tab site). So you can technically link the Tab (Lesson) portion of Harmony Central for example here but not anything from the Forum section. (I don't go to HC I'm just assuming they have this.)

netmusicians.org is a great site for amp clips, but they are more on the higher end. We also have a Reviews section up at the very top of every page and people sometimes put clips in there reviews.
Thanks alot you guys, and im glad im not breaking any rules
Also im actually looking for clips of a rockerverb 50 so if any of you guys have any that would be great .