So I've decided to get a Tiny Terror head later in the year(Unless some other little head blows me away), because I've been playing my active pup's through an SS.

My only problem is that I need to get it quiet enough for bedroom use, because that's all I'm doing for now. So what would you suggest I do? Could you recommend some small cabs, or just any way to quiet it down?
Strats & Seagulls
Well, there's this thing called a volume knob, really quite an ingenious invention really, you turn it anti-clockwise and the amp gets quieter. How brilliant is that, eh?
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Well, there's this thing called a volume knob, really quite an ingenious invention really, you turn it anti-clockwise and the amp gets quieter. How brilliant is that, eh?

Gee thank you. The thing is I'd prefer to not leave the knob on 0.5 all the time, or worry about accidentally turning it up and getting abuse from my family.
Strats & Seagulls
Plug in some headphones. That's what I do, and through my amp, it actually makes it sound better.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Plug in some headphones. That's what I do, and through my amp, it actually makes it sound better.

Yeah, I suppose I could. But if I wanted to play without phones?
Strats & Seagulls
I just got an Egnater Rebel 20 with the matching 1x12 and I was jamming to some Tool yesterday, with my baby daughter sleeping in the next room.

Had it on the 1w setting with the gain pretty well dimed and I was gettin some great results. Rolled back the volume, clean as a whistle.

Check it out before you spend your money.
I use mine on low volumes and its not over the top loud hard to get any gain from the amp at low volumes though so i would normally plug my boss gt-10 and use the overdrive sounds from that
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
The TT combo has a knob so it can go from anywhere between 7-15 watts. Not sure about the head though.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
The TT combo has a knob so it can go from anywhere between 7-15 watts. Not sure about the head though.

the head is switchable between 7 and 15 as well. they're coming out with a dual terror sometime this year, might be worth waiting for.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by random_B-RAD

the head has the 7/15 watt switch too. it does sound good at low volumes just hard to get much gain from it has to be turned up a bit depends on what peoples definition of bedroom volumes are.
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
You gotta playing in a really sound proof room to use 7 watts to the fullest. Hell, I jammed with a drummer that will make your ears bleed with just the 1w.
Tiny Terror has no problem at low volumes. It can get as much distortion as at high volumes, but it doesn't really sound quite as good (although I suspect this is mostly to do with the speakers not being driven hard enough)
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
You don't want to turn the volume down, but you want it to be quiet?

asdf
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Exo M7
You don't want to turn the volume down, but you want it to be quiet?

asdf

Yea I don't get it either. You want it to be loud, but quiet at the same time? Get a soundproof room.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by MustangSVT
Yea I don't get it either. You want it to be loud, but quiet at the same time? Get a soundproof room.

I don't want to sacrifice the sound quality by keeping it down so low.
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
I don't want to sacrifice the sound quality by keeping it down so low.

So then turn it up? Duh..

The TT head has a 7watt switch, so you can put distort the tubes earlier, but it's not gonna be quiet by any means if you put it like over 12 o'clock volume.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by MustangSVT
So then turn it up? Duh..

The TT head has a 7watt switch, so you can put distort the tubes earlier, but it's not gonna be quiet by any means if you put it like over 12 o'clock volume.

Will it be decently quiet with the 7watt on?
Strats & Seagulls
yeah. I can play my 40w in my bedroom without it being too loud. doesn't sound as good as it does cranked, but it doesn't matter.

any amp is going to get loud unless you can get it down to ~1 watt. I second the Egnater Rebel suggestion up there, much better value than the TT for you I would bet
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Tiny Terrors regain their prices pretty damn well.

I have one with a matching 112 and it'll do bedroom levels fine.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."