Please let me know what you have and what you feel it is worth. You can search my profile for my other posts to see what I have up for trade or I can list if necesary.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Instead of making us play hide-n-go-seek for what you have, how about you list what you have and we'll go from there? Most people aren't up for fun and games.
- Washburn Prototype Idol with Disney Pixar "Cars" theme
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2192533
- White & Black EVH 1 replica built by me
- Yellow and Black EVH 2 replica built by me
- Tons of various pickups
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2204437
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Pictures of all? I'm a computer systems builder/reseller, so I may be interested.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by roast
Pictures of all? I'm a computer systems builder/reseller, so I may be interested.

Here is the deal on the EVHs. The yellow and black has a hard case and I have an asking price on it of $400.00. This one started life off as a USA Peavey Nitro.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/EVH%202%20Black%20and%20Yellow/

The white/black is one I am finishing up. It is being built from a vintage modified Fender Korean Squier body and a 1991 Korean maple neck. This one is going to be about the same price depending on pickup(s).

I am working on the finish on these, and here is a black and white one that I a while ago in relic style.

Here is one I did in non-relic'd style....

Quote by JagStang5246
PM'd

back at ya

PMs returned. Can also be reached at djfrank70@comcast.net

Still looking for a laptop or two. :-)

back up top. Still looking...