I know there is a thread but it won't get answered in there and I need to know soon.

How do you get the sound of the lead guitar on Norman Greenbaum's Spirit in the Sky?

I just can't get it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III
Cubase SX3
I have a Line 6 Spider 3 75W amp by the way.
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III
Cubase SX3
This should be posted in the only settings thread in the gear forum.
*reported*
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Look mate I'm sorry but if you ask for a setting in there it wont get answered. There's no need to report everyone to make yourself feel like god.
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III
Cubase SX3
Archeo's right to report it, it's in the wrong forum and it speeds up the process of getting it moved to the correct palce, however as the answer is so simple I'll give it to you.

Fuzz.

That's it...if you don't have a fuzz pedal then you can't get that sound.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Conca
Look mate I'm sorry but if you ask for a setting in there it wont get answered. There's no need to report everyone to make yourself feel like god.

this is truth

and i got that sound dead on using a boss ds-1, it was a while ago so i don't know the settings, and i don't even have the pedal anymore, sorry for pointless post