Page 1 of 2
just talk about the first times youve done stuff i guess.

this is my story about the first time i smoked pot.

needless to say i had a grandeur time with my sister, her friend brittany, and my friend ayraton last sunday, most of you, my trusty companions are probably sick of hearing about it. (JOSEPH)

ok, that morning, i hadnt a clue what the day had in store for me. however that evening i was wondering what my life had in store for me. the first hit was... embarrasing to say in the least. i sputtered. i coughed. i felt as if though i was proving a stereotype. i was honestly ashamed of what i had done, as the warm grey
smoke twisted and faded into the sky above.

there really is nothing like watching smoke. it really is like an organic creature. it lives. it dies. it makes changes in shape and behavior, it frays at the ends, it joins and sepperates, until it finally is carried away in the wind.

i would say that our lives as people, are similiar to that of smoke. lets say that you set up a time lapse for someones life. lets simply assume this is possible. lets say... lets say we are all bourne into this world somewhat of a joint. stick with me here im wrapping it up. ok, we all start as a joint. a perfectly sealed work of time and maybe even love. when we... are introduced to the world, it is like the ignition of that bit of paper, herb and traces of saliva. we live for a good 80 or 90 years, and then we become a corpse. a thing. something to be reffered to in the past tense. was, were, has been. but what happens between ignition and extinguish? that is the true beauty of life. the many different factors that play into our lives are countless but every bit as significant as the last.

ah well, im rambling... again. what if rambling was to be looked at as not taking something to far, but taking it farther than expected? i believe that everything continues to a point, and then it is cut short for whatever reasons play into the pencil lead of life breaking on the page of exostential existance. ( <- WTF does that mean? living in short.) sometimes you think you can continue writing the script without any lead. what you get is paper on bare wood. it simply doesnt work. the road is a winding twisting path leading into and out of the horizon. a twisting line on my periphery that is created by man. an outstretching to make sense of it all. that is what it is to become intoxicated. a form of touching the sheet of glass seperating you from your self. from the ideas that lay dormant in your mind and your subconciouss. you are whatever you think about becoming all day long.

sometimes.... sometimes laws need to be broken, just to see what the aftermath may or may not be. i have found that there ae two types of people in my circle of friends. the first are my friends that are happy for me geting out there and living. the others... needless to say they do not understand my actions. the ends to them dont justify the means.

when i breathed in the smoke, my lungs felt hot, and ashen. as if i was breathing in my past, and exhaling the present. although i am fully aware of my actions, and the legalities involved, it doesnt matter to me anymore. i have lived. a clean grey smoke twists and floats out of my mouth. i look into it and try to form shapes, familiarites. but i cant focus on something that isnt there. neither can you.

i have a question pit, last night i smoked a hooka. a lot of it to. i mean jeez easily 30 second inhales at a time. however, i threw up this morning, and i found what appeared to be a tar like substance. there were even tobbaco fibers in it.... did i just do to much or do i have an issue? besides the point... but yeah what the hell.
Last edited by cobain42 at Jan 19, 2009,
Go. To. The. Doctor.

Or don't and do the genepool a favour.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Drug Thread
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Woah, massive text wall. This sounds better in the Drugs thread though, or a blog.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Thats not even a wall of text, THAT BE A PLANET
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Didnt you JUST post this in the DT?

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
TL;DR: First-timer is in the stoned-philosopher phase and talks about life.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by bungeeboy
Didnt you JUST post this in the DT?

i did but who the **** reads the drug thread. apparently no one because i got nothing from them.
Quote by cobain42
i did but who the **** reads the drug thread. apparently no one because i got nothing from them.

Maybe because you're chinese.
Aww, is this one of those "talk about something new but pretend to be really visionary and talk about 'deeper' stuff at the same time" things? I hate those things.

And go see a doctor.
Quote by Kensai
Go. To. The. Doctor.

Or don't and do the genepool a favour.

you know what kensai?! ive had enough of your lip lol. i jest, i jest.
im not sure if its really that big of an issue to be honest with you. im not in any pain and my breathing is stable so hmmm. well i might go to the doctor just to see what the deal is. im not treating the pit like a doctor, im just wondering. going to the pit for medical advice would be like having george bush as a reading tutor.
Quote by cobain42
im not sure if its really that big of an issue to be honest with you. im not in any pain and my breathing is stable so hmmm. well i might go to the doctor just to see what the deal is. im not treating the pit like a doctor, im just wondering. going to the pit for medical advice would be like having george bush as a reading tutor.

Coughing up things is never a good sign. Not sure what the doctor has to say about the drugs though...
Quote by Kensai

Coughing up things is never a good sign. Not sure what the doctor has to say about the drugs though...

im aware but hooka is legal so im good. it was just tobbaco, not weed.

EDIT: someone introduce a new topic im beginning to feel like a dunce
Maybe if you learned how to write a coherent story.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by cobain42

everybody lies.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by punkrocker10115
Maybe if you learned how to write a coherent story.

Maybe if you learned how to type in complete sentences, you would think to finish them.
Quote by cobain42

Maybe that's because it's a massive, unformatted, amorphous blob of letters. Notice you aren't getting anything here either?

And if you did post it elsewhere, I think that makes this, um, spam.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Maybe that's because it's a massive, unformatted, amorphous blob of letters. Notice you aren't getting anything here either?

And if you did post it elsewhere, I think that makes this, um, spam.

well well... it appears youve bested me sir. good day.

EDIT: i removed it from the drug thread.
Quote by cobain42
Maybe if you learned how to type in complete sentences, you would think to finish them.

This is a redundant sentence. You state the same thing twice.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
This is a redundant sentence. You state the same thing twice.

why yes, yes it is.
Quote by cobain42
im aware but hooka is legal so im good. it was just tobbaco, not weed.

EDIT: someone introduce a new topic im beginning to feel like a dunce

Hm I just assumed that since you're from america everything is illegal.

Quote by magnum1117

everybody lies.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
If I came to the pit two years ago to ask advice about hangover cures after me and my girlfriend vomited in the back of an emo's car (haha!), that would be funny - But this is just a little bit sad, don't you think?

A bottle of Jaegermeister is better than a spliff or some random ''hooka'' any day.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
would someone contribute? jeez weve been going on about this for two pages (or one depending on your pp).
chinese wall of text...

i just read the last bit, and that's not normal. If you do smoke it excessively you will get very very light headed and start feeling bad... but i've never thrown up from it. Was the water poisoned or something?
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Canne
chinese wall of text...

i just read the last bit, and that's not normal. If you do smoke it excessively you will get very very light headed and start feeling bad... but i've never thrown up from it. Was the water poisoned or something?

unless someone poisoned the tap. but who does that? no one, thats who...
Quote by cobain42

well yeah i wouldn't know where u got the water from... besides i'm still wondering how little bits of tar etc got in there. That usually only happens to mine when i leave it lying around for a while and the stuff in the pipe starts collecting and drying up. Very nasty stuff which u don't want to inhale.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by cobain42

Hm... someone trusts the water supply far too much.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Hm... someone trusts the water supply far too much.

...what are you insinuating?

by the way nice sig. im a fan of the who.
This thread is now about Xbox 360.

Whats your favorite game? Mine is Left 4 Dead.

DISCUSS NAO!
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Rojam
This thread is now about Xbox 360.

Whats your favorite game? Mine is Left 4 Dead.

DISCUSS NAO!

DEAD SPACE FTW!!!

im saddened by the fact that i just participated in jacking my own thread...

i saw a man die the other day... it was pretty fukced up to be honest. his liver gave out and he just collapsed. not a lot of fun...
Quote by cobain42
DEAD SPACE FTW!!!

im saddened by the fact that i just participated in jacking my own thread...

You are now my bestfriend.
A boy would run away cowardly from a threadjacking.
A man would try to fight, then run.
But a wise man would particapate, seeing as no one would post on the orginal topic.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Rojam
You are now my bestfriend.
A boy would run away cowardly from a threadjacking.
A man would try to fight, then run.
But a wise man would particapate, seeing as no one would post on the orginal topic.

let us pray to our respective gods.

i see a land where threadjacking is so commonplace that if your thread isnt jacked then it is fail. 'tis a beautiful land of peace and randomization. kind of like on mario kart when you hit the spinny box and it goes through all the powerups at like a billion times a second.

AH MEN.
Quote by cobain42
...what are you insinuating?

Civic water supplies are notoriously filled with junk. If you fill up a glass with it and let it evaporate, over and over again, you'll notice a horrible build-up on the glass over time. Usually it's healthy enough to drink, but a lot of times you'll have more of this or that than is allowed. Occasionally you'll go somewhere and the hotels will all say "don't drink this tap water. Bathe in it, brush your teeth in it, but don't drink it. Especially if you're pregnant."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Civic water supplies are notoriously filled with junk. If you fill up a glass with it and let it evaporate, over and over again, you'll notice a horrible build-up on the glass over time. Usually it's healthy enough to drink, but a lot of times you'll have more of this or that than is allowed. Occasionally you'll go somewhere and the hotels will all say "don't drink this tap water. Bathe in it, brush your teeth in it, but don't drink it. Especially if you're pregnant."

that is concerning. i guess my kidneys are going to have to want to murder me, but im gonna stick with sody pop and juice.
Dude, motherf*cking huge wall of text. If i wanted to read a novel with vivid descriptions and metaphors i would, i dont come to the pit for this stuff.
Page 1 of 2