Page 1 of 11
Yet another example of how humanity disgusts me.

Three men have been jailed for raping a 16-year-old girl in an attack in which caustic soda was thrown on her.

The girl, who has learning difficulties, was lured into a north London flat and repeatedly raped.

Rogel McMorris, 18, from Tottenham, north London, was jailed for nine years for rape and grievous bodily harm.

Jason Brew, 19, from Tottenham, was jailed for six years and Hector Muaimba, 20, from Walthamstow, was given eight years for rape and robbery.

She told the court she agreed to meet a man she knew for sex there because she thought it would make her popular. But during a two-hour ordeal she was repeatedly raped by a group of men. Before they left McMorris threw caustic soda on her.

The girl has been left permanently disfigured and is undergoing treatment, including surgeries and skin grafts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7838298.stm

Thoughts?
Well the girl was dumb for wanting to have sex with a guy to be popular, but still, that's sickening.
Quote by No_Hope
Humanity is ****ed, but what is caustic soda?

Sodium Hydroxide. Nasty stuff.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by No_Hope
Humanity is ****ed, but what is caustic soda?

NaOH

Sodium Hydroxide.

It essentially acts as an acidic powder against your skin, burning the surface and leaving deep welts.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
they need to be caught, then have caustic soda thrown on them.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Well the girl was dumb for wanting to have sex with a guy to be popular, but still, that's sickening.

She has learning difficulties, she doesn't understand things like that in the same way we do.

And I actually feel sick reading that. Anyone who does something like that to another person, especially someone helpless and trusting is...lower than scum.

I hope they regret what they did and understand why it was so bad until the day they die, I really do.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
evil evil people
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Last edited by guitar4life24 at Jan 19, 2009,
I see thanks, thats seriously messed but why would they have something like that with them? Were they going to use that after raping her why? Wasn't rape enough why hurt her?
Quote by esther_mouse
She has learning difficulties, she doesn't understand things like that in the same way we do.

And I actually feel sick reading that. Anyone who does something like that to another person, especially someone helpless and trusting is...lower than scum.

I hope they regret what they did and understand why it was so bad until the day they die, I really do.

What made me sick was the sentences they got.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by guitar4life24
Anyone else not surprised?

At what?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
The guilty party:

These dont even need to be showered with caustic soda anyway..

Here's where communism comes handy...More and more similar causes are taking place today.

For example,8 young workers applied for a job on a cruise liner few weeks ago, yet it was actually a scam, for rape and whatever else they had in mind...Its too cruel

Quote by BigNose
I have one night stand next to my bed, I keep a glass of water on it!

BADOOM TCHH!

... I also float a little boat made of fail in it.

Make LOVE
*******NOT
*******WAR
Quote by No_Hope
I see thanks, thats seriously messed but why would they have something like that with them? Were they going to use that after raping her why? Wasn't rape enough why hurt her?

Maybe they were hoping it would kill her so that she couldn't convict them? Maybe they just wanted to see her in pain?
Probably to burn the DNA off her skin.

Who knows.

It's still a disgusting act of revolting proportions.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Last edited by yurfinlfntsy at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by No_Hope

They brought it with them thinking they could burn their DNA off of her skin. In other words, they're sickeningly cruel and incredibly stupid.
Quote by Jaymz_515
People like this really, really need beating to death.

A beating to death stretched out over many, many years.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Powerhouse
They brought it with them thinking they could burn their DNA off of her skin. In other words, they're sickeningly cruel and incredibly stupid.

Right.The solution is education then.LOTS

Quote by BigNose
I have one night stand next to my bed, I keep a glass of water on it!

BADOOM TCHH!

... I also float a little boat made of fail in it.

Make LOVE
*******NOT
*******WAR
Quote by Jaymz_515
What made me sick was the sentences they got.

Yeah. I don't really know much about what an average sentence for rape is, but that seems way too short for what they've done to that girl. I just can't understand how people can have no empathy whatsoever for the victim in cases like this. Ok, maybe I sympathise with her more than most for various reasons but still...how can they not care what they're doing to her?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
they should b put 2 death
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Last edited by guitar4life24 at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by guitar4life24
there all a bunch of like rapper/gangsters. It seems those type of people always do stuff like this.

Because they are black they are rappers and gangsters now?
Like white people have never raped someone before, or can't be in gangs.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by guitar4life24
there all a bunch of like rapper/gangsters. It seems those type of people always do stuff like this.

No. They're black. There's nothing definitively rapper/gangster about those pics. It's headshots, for fuck's sake. I don't think I'd have a pleasant mugshot after being picked up for repeated rape either.

Unrelated: If I was a photographer I'd yell "BOOM! Headshot!" every time I took a close-up.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I hope to god they regularly get anal fucked in prison.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Last edited by Cal UK at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse
No. They're black. There's nothing definitively rapper/gangster about those pics. It's headshots, for fuck's sake. I don't think I'd have a pleasant mugshot after being picked up for repeated rape either.

Unrelated: If I was a photographer I'd yell "BOOM! Headshot!" every time I took a close-up.

Exactly. This is why I have to deal with stupid bull**** every MLK day. If you ****ers would stop being this very slight amount of racist maybe we could actually hear something about Obama other than the fact he is black. I don't GIVE A **** IF HE'S BLACK! So ****ing stupid.

In any rate those people should not be allowed to feel anything but pain.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Last edited by Scotdizzle at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by esther_mouse
Yeah. I don't really know much about what an average sentence for rape is, but that seems way too short for what they've done to that girl. I just can't understand how people can have no empathy whatsoever for the victim in cases like this. Ok, maybe I sympathise with her more than most for various reasons but still...how can they not care what they're doing to her?

I'm only going on a little bit of info but it seems to be about 7-8 years for rape. So the fact they melted her face didn't seem to make a difference.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

old as hell, I think even months old
edit: oh, derp, of course it's old, this is about the prison sentance

The girl was foolish but what the hell.
It's like being burnt alive because you want to try putting out a cigarrete on your hand.
Last edited by Nilpferdkoenig at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

"Page last updated at 15:51 GMT, Monday, 19 January 2009"

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
The guilty party:

They really work hard to make sure we keep all our stereotypes intact.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Jaymz_515
Sodium Hydroxide. Nasty stuff.

Oh ****. Thats horrible.

I thought of caustic soda being some crazy British drink or something.

My sympathies to the girl and her family though. Too bad they're not going to rot in prison forever.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
The guilty party:

Must...refrain...from...racism.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Rapists do not deserve to treated in a humane way. There should be harsher laws.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

I'm pretty sure Hell is a little older than months

anyway, on to the side topic.

No one care's that they are black.
but get over it, white yellow and red people all commit crimes as well

(yes, I'm well aware that I was not at all politically correct in calling people "yellow" or "red". please note my lack of caring for political correctness though)

The point is, they are poeple that did completely horrid things to another person.

on to the actual topic

I am appauled at the sentences they recieved.

6 years? 9 years?
What happened to 30 years
40 years?

If you had the slightest clue the hell this girl had just gone through
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.