Some guy offered to trade his Ibanez 2365 for my Cort S2600 and I might be happy with that since I'm not really liking my Cort anymore. I want something good for playing mostly indie-ish (the Bloc Party/Interpol kind of style) and just general rock.

I can't really find that much info on that particular model, I know it's a Fender Jazzmaster style copy from '71 and that's about it. It should be made in Japan and from the lawsuit era, correct?
He mentioned it needed a set up by the way, but I can probably do this myself if there aren't any to watch out for in doing so with this guitar.

Does anyone have any opinions on his offer and on this guitar?
The gear is in the profile.
You know you want to take a look

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Strat-mangling, echo-eating janglefan σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
If you dont like you Cort, then why not?
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Yes, but my Cort is still worth €300-400ish and I don't want to make a loss.
I wouldn't trade it for a Squier Bullet either, now would I?

But anyways, I'd just like some info on the guitar.
And since I'm not like 'ZOMG I needz a Jazzmast0r' but I just want something different, I'm nog being hasty with trading it. I'm contemplating to just sell it and get a Gretsch Electromatic Jet for it as well, or some kind of Fender Telecaster.

Oh and off-topic for a little while: John 5 indeed rules
The gear is in the profile.
You know you want to take a look

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Strat-mangling, echo-eating janglefan σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
The Ibanez 2365 looks like a nice guitar. I would do it, especially if you don't really like what you have now. I don't think that you would be taking any sort of loss on this trade as long as its in good condition.

Here is a link to some catalog scans:
http://www.ibanezwiki.com/label/CATALOG/2365
Last edited by strekship at Jan 19, 2009,