anyone have any experiences with this head? i found one on craigslist for a pretty good price. any feedback on this would be awesome. thanks !
I have a HA5000 and I really like the graphic equalizer. Combined with my active bass I can get a ****load of different tones.
------------------
Decent Mid-range amps. Had mine for a few years, been completely reliable. Graphic EQ is handy if you know how to make the most of it.

Pretty neutral sound, suitable for pretty much anything. Doesn't colour your tone too much, which is either good or bad depending on what you want and what styles you play.

Good workhorse amp, yeah.
You cant bridge it, i have lots of problems with quality, i would say look at the lh 500 etc, they seem much better, and apparently if you change the tube to ***** i cant remember it, you can get more tubey dirt if thats what you like.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
You cant bridge it, i have lots of problems with quality, i would say look at the lh 500 etc, they seem much better, and apparently if you change the tube to ***** i cant remember it, you can get more tubey dirt if thats what you like.

this

the lh500 is a much simpler, cheaper (read less expenisive), more powerful, better sounding (in my opinion), i a/b'd them recently, the lh500 blows the ha3500 away, the only advantage the HA3500 has is the graphic EQ that will give you more control over your tone.

not a problem for me, the best tones i've ever got have been from simple three band tone stacks

you can't bridge the lh500 only the lh1000
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.