technical complex metal song are my favorite songs.nows the time to list all of the technical metal,heavy metal black metal,thrash metal and all metal songs sure to put your fingers to a challenge or even something really fun to play.
Lamb of God's-laid to rest
Cradle of Filth's-the death of love
are two songs that fit this catagory there are a lot more but that was just a taste. the death of love's main riff is easier then those of laid to rest if you're a begginer try that out.
also some good artists-
john mayer
jonas brothers
hannah montanna
all of you who like them should leave this thread
how about redneck by lamb of god or killing is buissness by megadethor anything my megadeth
redneck is one of log's worst songs. learn stuff off of ashes of the wake and as the palaces burn. perhaps some pantera?
At least the intro to Aqua Dementia, and maybe all of Capillarian Crest by Mastodon are pretty challenging. Bladecatcher by Mastodon is really fun, but not too challenging for someone who can play stuff like Laid to Rest. I doubt you'd like it, but the intro and solo of Bleeding Mascara by Atreyu have some nice sweep-style bits in em, which are not easy.
Try out megadeth - youthanasia, not to complex but sounds cool when u play it, also try not alone by all that remains its pretty complex.., and try out hearts burst into fire by b4mv, therz nothing better than cranking it up and shredding that intro.! i lv doin it.! hahaha, anyways hope it helps out a bit
Quote by bwalter32
redneck is one of log's worst songs.

Redneck is not one of there worst songs. Black label is one of there worst songs.

anyway. if you want some good stuff try some of this.

Nothing left-As I Lay Dying

The Sound of Truth-As I Lay Dying

Rough Justice-Emmure

Rainbow In The Dark-Dio(The solo is amazing)

No More Tears-Ozzy Osbourne
Quote by Clay_0104
Redneck is not one of there worst songs. Black label is one of there worst songs.

anyway. if you want some good stuff try some of this.

Nothing left-As I Lay Dying

The Sound of Truth-As I Lay Dying

Rough Justice-Emmure

Rainbow In The Dark-Dio(The solo is amazing)

No More Tears-Ozzy Osbourne

hes looking for **** thats technical or fun to play

I---------------------------------------
I--------x20-----------x20--------------------
I----00---------0-0----------------------
I-0--00--------1-1---------------------------

^ every emmure song ever
Quote by br00741burgers
hes looking for **** thats technical or fun to play

I--------x20-----------x20--------------------
I----00---------0-0----------------------
I-0--00--------1-1---------------------------

^ every emmure song ever

Then i guess you havnt heard rough justice. the intro isnt like that..maybe the breakdowns are but not an entire song..and who said it wasnt fun to play?
CHildren of Bodom - are you dead yet
Pantera- anything
Metallica- anything black album and earlier
As I Lay Dying- An Ocean Between Us, Sound of Truth, This is who we are, and some others
Underoath-writing on the walls
Parkway Drive- horizon, siren song, carrion, and many others

If your looking for technical playing look up COB, As I Lay Dying, In Flames, All That Remains and Parkway Drive.
Quote by Clay_0104
Then i guess you havnt heard rough justice. the intro isnt like that..maybe the breakdowns are but not an entire song..and who said it wasnt fun to play?

i was just bein a dick lol i like em but there stuff is generally boring to play