Page 1 of 2
First up is my Ampeg VH-140C. This amp sounds GREAT, I'm just making room for the new 6505+ Combo when it comes out. Awesome cleans, bright and chimey, extremely tight and heavy distortion.

The amp's "High" input and Effects Loop do not function currently. However, I do believe something just needs to be soldered or it needs new input jacks, not a big deal at all, I just never got around to fixing it because it sounds badass how it is No footswitch.

Asking $300 + Shipping OBO.

Next is my Lopoline 2x12 cab. This thing is basically brand new, I bought it in August from Lopoline and it hasn't left my house since. It is loaded with Eminence Texas Heats, which sound great with every head I've tried it with, it also has a removable front grille which is awesome for recording.

No scratches or anything on it, 100% new, the speakers still aren't fully broken in

Asking $300 + Shipping OBO

Last is my Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 cab. This amp is by far the "biggest" sounding 2x12 I've ever used, has a huge lowend and is (imo) a good replacement for a big 4x12. Again, not a scratch on this thing, very good condition.

Asking $350 + Shipping OBO

All prices are negotiable. Pictures in profile!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Wut?

Ampeg for sale? If I wasn't going after a Quickrod I would seriously consider that. You should put a note in your sig too of whats for sale to get more traffic.

Yeah, I have 2 4x12 cabs and 2 2x12s. The whole point of the 2x12s were for portability, but since the new 6505+ Combo is coming out, I can just take that places if needed and then plug it into one of my cabs when at home. No need for the 2x12s.

I'd keep the Ampeg, but I also need to put some money back in the bank from the purchase of the Framus cab on Tuesday

I'll try to put something in my sig, but I don't think it'll fit haha.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Haha nice I saw this on Craigslist.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I'd kill for that Ampeg.

Would you accept trades? Or are you only interested in money?
I leik music
Quote by col50
I'd kill for that Ampeg.

Would you accept trades? Or are you only interested in money?

Cash only, unless you have a TC Electronics G-Major.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Would you ship it overseas?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
Would you ship it overseas?

I may consider shipping the head, but I'd rather not. Will not ship the cabs, too much of a hassle.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
I'll PM you in the morning about teh Ampeg
Will not ship the cabs? how the hell am I supposed to get to AZ?

I got some money coming my way in the next couple weeks, if you still have the Ampeg I'll see how much I get. Or i could just go shoot the guy who gave you all the **** about the Diezel in exchange for it.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
Will not ship the cabs? how the hell am I supposed to get to AZ?

I got some money coming my way in the next couple weeks, if you still have the Ampeg I'll see how much I get. Or i could just go shoot the guy who gave you all the **** about the Diezel in exchange for it.

I'll ship the cabs, I was talking about overseas when I said that
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
^Oh, k.

I'm off to work in about 15 minutes, (training horses=best job ever) I will own some of your semi- famous (on UG anyways) gear!
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
^Oh, k.

I'm off to work in about 15 minutes, (training horses=best job ever) I will own some of your semi- famous (on UG anyways) gear!

Sounds fine by me!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Nothing's been sold yet? Which cab would be a better match for my 6505?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Sorry for the double post, the edit button is gone! >
Do you accept PayPal?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Nothing's been sold yet? Which cab would be a better match for my 6505?

Depends what kind of sound you're looking for. The G-Flex has a huge low-end and is good for palm mutes in drop tunings.

The Lopoline has a brighter tone to it and is great for leads, or if you just like a more round tone. It doesn't have the low-end of the G-Flex though, you'll have to have it sitting lower to the ground to really feel the bass.

I think the speakers in the G-Flex are a little more neutral sounding and don't add much of their own "voice" to your amp, but the Heats still sound great though, Erock seems to like them with his 5150.

I used both through the Ampeg cause they really complimented eachother well
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Depends what kind of sound you're looking for. The G-Flex has a huge low-end and is good for palm mutes in drop tunings.

The Lopoline has a brighter tone to it and is great for leads, or if you just like a more round tone. It doesn't have the low-end of the G-Flex though, you'll have to have it sitting lower to the ground to really feel the bass.

I think the speakers in the G-Flex are a little more neutral sounding and don't add much of their own "voice" to your amp, but the Heats still sound great though, Erock seems to like them with his 5150.

I used both through the Ampeg cause they really complimented eachother well

Ah, crap. I kinda do both, because I've been playing a lot of BTBAM lately. How much do you think a mint 1960A should go for?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
That's OK. I can't afford it anyway.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by aznrockerdude
Ah, crap. I kinda do both, because I've been playing a lot of BTBAM lately. How much do you think a mint 1960A should go for?

Well, if I had to choose one over the other, I'd probably go for the Lopoline because it's an overall, more versatile cab. Plus it's awesome for recording with the removable grille (it stays on with Velcro and just pulls right off).

I'm not sure how much 1960s go for there, but around here a lot of things seem to be cheaper. I've seen some beat up 1960s lately for $200, good looking ones in the $400 - 500 range.

And yes, PayPal is fine
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Bump.

Really debating whether I still want to sell the Ampeg or not, but the cabs are still for sale.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
The G-Flex has stock speakers, right?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by aznrockerdude
The G-Flex has stock speakers, right?

Yes, stock speakers.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I know you want cash only but I'll trade you strait away Ampeg for my Valveking. Go listen to Necrophagist777's clips if you don't think it will get brootal enough for ya.

No thanks man, the reason I'm thinking about keeping it is because it doesn't have any tubes in it to die on me. Thus I can use it as a reliable backup to my rack rig
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Bump!

On trades:

Really, the only thing I'm interested in trading either of the cabs for is a TC Electronics G-Major or a high gain rack preamp.

I'd consider trading both for a nice (preferrably) 1x12 guitar combo. Only solid state I'd be interested in is a Line 6 Vetta, otherwise, I'd prefer a tube amp, must be high gain or vintage.

I'd also consider trading them with my Ibanez RG3120 or Jackson RR5, for a Music Man, PRS or similiar high-end guitar.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Bump!

Price drop:

$300 shipped for the Lopo cab, $350 shiped on the G-Flex.

Will only trade the Ampeg, I need a tube combo or (preferably) a Line 6 Vetta, otherwise, I will keep it and one of the 2x12s.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I know you want cash only but I'll trade you strait away Ampeg for my Valveking. Go listen to Necrophagist777's clips if you don't think it will get brootal enough for ya.

LMFAO

My br00talness doesn't compare at all to a VH-140C. Hence why I need a VH-140C

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Derek, you can has my PRS for the cabs.

Just kidding. :p

I still love you though. <3
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
IF I ONLY HAD MONEY!!!! I would take that Genz-Benz off your hands...

I am going to be applying to some places soon for a job, hopefully I can get some cash together before it sells.

And no, I will not trade the F-50. Then I won't have an amp to use the cab with....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
^Bastard!

Quote by LaidBack
IF I ONLY HAD MONEY!!!! I would take that Genz-Benz off your hands...

I am going to be applying to some places soon for a job, hopefully I can get some cash together before it sells.

Cool man, let me know, I haven't been advertising it much, too busy at school

Quote by LaidBack
And no, I will not trade the F-50. Then I won't have an amp to use the cab with....

That's why I'd trade you the Ampeg too!!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
any interest in a pretty much mint (other than the tubes, which could use changing) classic 30 for the ampeq? and then, uh... some money for one of the cabs? haha
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by mcrfobtai
How are those cabs wired? For how many ohms?

The Lopo is wired at 8 ohms and the G-Flex is 4 or 16 ohms in mono and 8 ohms in stereo.

Quote by jacobthesnakeob
any interest in a pretty much mint (other than the tubes, which could use changing) classic 30 for the ampeq? and then, uh... some money for one of the cabs? haha

I actually might be interested, the Classic 30 is something I'd been considering, as it will be a nice change from my other amp
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
The Lopo is wired at 8 ohms and the G-Flex is 4 or 16 ohms in mono and 8 ohms in stereo.

I actually might be interested, the Classic 30 is something I'd been considering, as it will be a nice change from my other amp

hey if you want to trade that Ampeg for a C30 and the other dude backs out, i got one i could trade for your ampeg. pics in my gear ad
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
woo!

how are the cleans on the ampeg? it's not something i do a lot, but i would like at least a decent-ish clean tone to carry me along until i shell out for a jazz chorus sometime in the future.

and, are you looking for anything in trade for one of the cabs? i think i'm interested more in the genz-benz at the moment (mmm, bass) but if not, i'll have the money pretty darn soon-ish, if that's not a problem; i could trade for the head now, and then in mebbe a month or so pay up/trade/whatever for the cab?

thanks, and keep in touch! i'm still quite interested
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
PM'd you both
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
I'm guessing the G-Flex handles low-end a lot better, right? How much better? I'll probably begin tuning as low as Drop Ab/G# soon...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by aznrockerdude
I'm guessing the G-Flex handles low-end a lot better, right? How much better? I'll probably begin tuning as low as Drop Ab/G# soon...

Both have tons of low-end, but the G-Flex definitely has the biggest. IMO, it sounds very close to the low-end a 4x12 provides.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Both have tons of low-end, but the G-Flex definitely has the biggest. IMO, it sounds very close to the low-end a 4x12 provides.

MatrixClaw, clear up some room in your inbox damnit!
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
man, i hate backing out of a trade as soon as I propose it, but i had a heart-to-heart with my amp tonight (read: sat down, fiddled with it for 20 minutes and then played at excessive volumes for 2 hours) and i really don't think i can sell this thing... it was my first real amp, played my first real gig with it. too many memories man, and it sounded really sweet tonight, i don't know why, but i'm pretty sure it telepathically detected i was considering selling it and put on it's A-game tonight.

hopefully the other guy doesn't like his as much as I do! you really should snag one of these if you can (not that i'm helping a whole lot, haha), it's a great, versatile beastly little guy. maybe when i can get ahold of an old ac30 and an uberschall someday i'll sell you mine for dirt cheap. but, i wouldn't hold out that long, at least as long as the vermont minimum wage is like $8.50.

best of luck man! and sorry for writin' you a novel.

-jake

p.s.
clear your PM inbox, haha.
Quote by SomebodySomeone
MatrixClaw, clear up some room in your inbox damnit!

LOL I didn't realize it was even close to being full, it kept saying it was full before but I'd still get PMs hahahaha

It's completely empty now

Jake, no problem man
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Page 1 of 2