Lol about 20 mins ago I was watching the scuzz best frontmen and ratm killing in the name of was 4th.

I was expecting the end to be "...you i wont do what you tell me!" but it waas unblocked. Is this usual or is there a certain time for swearing on tv?

I thought it was pretty sick!
I noticed this as well. It was about 2 in the afternoon when I saw it.

I was pretty surprised as well ^^
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
You know the kind of people who have sky?

Bad people

But yeah really, they may get in trouble if they get complaints. Nobody who watches it will bother complaining though.
Scuzz....hmm....*shakes head and walks away*
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by maggot9779
I prefer Rockworld. Textures and Opeth are on there sometimes...and that blonde chick is kinda hawt...

It's mostly indie though
We have what is known as the watershed here in Britain, where after 9pm it's ok to swear on television basically. But I think it only applies to terrestrial television (ie, channels one to five), and I don't think they're as fussy about it as they used to be.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by St.Loony
It's mostly indie though

Yeah, but they did show Metal Hammer's Get in the Ring, which is a plus. But This is much better than both Scuzz and RW.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
*expects complaints to rise to a pathetic level with tom morrello getting suspended*
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by St.Loony
It's mostly indie though

Yea, that annoys me, but is Kerrang or Scuzz any different? I've never seen a "different" band on either of them, it's always the same thing every day.

If I have to see that fucking Metallica video once more.......
Quote by maggot9779
I prefer Rockworld. Textures and Opeth are on there sometimes...and that blonde chick is kinda hawt...

That is the channel with the worst sound ever created.

Id rather watch Nigeria Movies on Sky333.....and that is saying something
Quote by davedoom
That is the channel with the worst sound ever created.

Id rather watch Nigeria Movies on Sky333.....and that is saying something

Nigeria Movies? Really? I'll have to check that one out.
Quote by maggot9779
Nigeria Movies? Really? I'll have to check that one out.

Like me, many people will cry with laughter.

Its my main source of comedy. Beats Harry Hill.
One time they played RATM - killing in the name of, on radio 1 at like 1pm, totally uncensored.

I lol'd.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Remember the last thread about censorshipt on tv, what was that thread about again?
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by blues_to_thrash
Remember the last thread about censorshipt on tv, what was that thread about again?

Cenorshipt on T.V I believe
Quote by St.Loony
Cenorshipt on T.V I believe

Lol dont worry I was hinting about the muffins thread with the ESP FUK
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11