My iPod has been giving me alot of trouble... Sometimes, it'll just freeze up and there is no way of actually turning the power off - so I'd have to just let the battery run out and then recharge it.

But just recently, when I power it on, the screen will light up but just be a blank white screen. I can still hear music when it is like this, but I can't navigate through the menu screens because... I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! I have to continuously turn it on and off until the words appear on the screen.

At first, I thought it was just lag because the memory was full. However, I removed about two dozen songs and the problems have yet to cease. Any way to fix this, or will I just have to purchase a new iPod??

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
when that happens you can try to reset it.

i know it works when it freezes, but i don't know what is causing your screen to stay white.
Buy a zune.

/thread
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Everytime it freezes, reset it by holding the center button and the menu button. I've had mine for 4 years and it freezes I just reset it quickly and it works fine. If it doesn't play automatically after you reset it, just let is go into sleep mode for 10 minutes or so.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
lock it, then unlock it, press and hold the menu and select (Circle) button until an Apple symbol appears.

It has been reset Enjoy.

C-edit - Damn you ! ^
Last edited by chs170 at Jan 19, 2009,