http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mikevmpr3/music/all/play522520

This song, is the first decent song i have ever written back in 06,
its got tons of leads, harmonized parts. I used my cube 30, line out and into a preamp with one 12ax7 tube and into a fostex recorder.

Still no vox however, but please do comment or C4C =)
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice riffs man! i like it. Youve got some good solid rhythm playing. when the whole melodic phrase comes in its a bit weird though, just feels like you should do something else with the rhythm at that point it doesnt sound quite right with that same rhythm riff playing under it. The harmony at around 1:40 ish is quality though (y) good work.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1047515

oh and im jelous of your shredding ability.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by jammin24
Nice riffs man! i like it. Youve got some good solid rhythm playing. when the whole melodic phrase comes in its a bit weird though, just feels like you should do something else with the rhythm at that point it doesnt sound quite right with that same rhythm riff playing under it. The harmony at around 1:40 ish is quality though (y) good work.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1047515

oh and im jelous of your shredding ability.

Lol thanks man for the crit! im on dial up so it may take a bit for me to get to yours. i did check the first 10 secs and so fasr so good! and this song has been changed so many times. originally is was just a basic rhythm and lead (rhythm) on two sides without the harmonized parts and solos. so this song has came a long way in the past, so thanks again

however....my drummer let me use his guitar and i was dumb to not realize it was in drop d, rather than drop c ( our standard tuning)
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty good dude - I'm digging it - liking the deep bass hits during the 'breakdown' in the middle.

Probably doesn't need vocals as it stands up good as an instrumental.
Quote by LArzGearbox
Pretty good dude - I'm digging it - liking the deep bass hits during the 'breakdown' in the middle.

Probably doesn't need vocals as it stands up good as an instrumental.

for a long time i couldnt figure out how to put sub drops into a song. i then realized that it was simply an 808 "hip hopish" kickdrum sample with the bass turned up and the pitch turned down to match the open chord
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,