Hey!

Just thought i'd make a list of what gear I am eventually wanting to get, so you guys can see what you all think, and maybe advise me on what else I could get? (Effects etc...)
Maybe you prefer other gear? Let me know what you think!

A Brazilian Sunburst Dean ML 79F going into...
An ISP Decimator...
A 400 Watt Randall V2 Head hooked up to..
A Krank Krankenstein 600 Watt Cabinet!

What do you guys think!?
And does anyone have any experience with Bare Knuckle Nailbomb pickups?

Cheersxx : )
400 watts? God damn, do you really need that much?

I'd get

ESP KH-2
Diezel Einstein Combo

I don't really care much for effects, just a chorus, flanger and phaser pedal would do fine.
Why do you need that much power? Are you a professional?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
In my experience most deans suck but i dont know about the one your looking at cause really its just prefrence.

Also is there really any need for a 400?! Watt amp?

I take it your trying to get a very dimebag inspired tone?
If you want lots of clean headroom and need an amp that's loud, 400w is all cool I guess.
Definitely get the rack decimator though.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I personally don't like Deans at all, especially in that price range. I'd go for a Schecter or Ibanez if you want a guitar that will last you for that price.

Decimator is fine, I don't really see the need for the rack version, no amp I've ever had made so much noise that the pedal version couldn't fix, but that one's up to you

The V2 is a pretty cool amp, but for the price, I'd rather have something else, but if you like it, go for it.

Krank makes awesome cabs, no complaint here, but if you're going to be buying a higher end cab like that, you might as well look at some other stuff like Framus, Diezel, Bogner, Mills Acoustics, Mesa, etc.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Haha, yeh 400 Watts is alot but it the head has such a brutal tone, I can't seem to find a smaller head with the same tone.. Ahwell...
Ah, you guys have some awesome views on this kinda stuff, thanks : )
Lets keep this ball rolling!
What would YOUR perfect gear be!?
Last edited by stickyticket at Jan 19, 2009,
Mine would be any kind of krank amp and a black ESP f-400 fm with maybe gold hardware and wireless equipment.
nature always sides with the hidden flaw