is it worth downloading as my primary OS? I only have one partition on my HD, which takes up the entire drive, and I really don't feel like making a separate partition. I've heard amazing things about it, and would really like to give it a try/bug test/report feedback.

Is it safe to use as my OS, or does it have enough issues to warrant its own partition?

Thanks all.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
don't ever use betas as primary os, don't do it, you might regret it.

betas have flaws, some of the windows 7 beta participants had their music collection ruined by the new media player, so I wouldn't risk it, you never know what else might pop up.

the beta is ok tho, maybe it'll steal xp's partition one day, untill then, I keep dual booting xp and ubuntu

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Just how many 7 threads are the micropukes gonna make? Some here don't use paid for operating systems. And we are still happy with the latest release of what WE have...
Quote by n2dabloo
Just how many 7 threads are the micropukes gonna make? Some here don't use paid for operating systems. And we are still happy with the latest release of what WE have...

yes we are, I don't get the hype either btw, where were all the posts when the new version of ubuntu came out but meh

seriously, taking a beta os as your primary isn't smart, a beta is still a beta, you might not get in any trouble, or you might get screwed and lose your personal data. It's a risk you should be willing to take, i'd still suggest to dual boot tho, if one os stops working, you can save your files using the other os.

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by numinis
yes we are, I don't get the hype either btw, where were all the posts when the new version of ubuntu came out but meh

seriously, taking a beta os as your primary isn't smart, a beta is still a beta, you might not get in any trouble, or you might get screwed and lose your personal data. It's a risk you should be willing to take, i'd still suggest to dual boot tho, if one os stops working, you can save your files using the other os.

I don't keep anything important on a single machine/storage. It's always best to back up to multiple things.
No, the Beta is going to stop working on Aug 1st or sometime around then so you're going to be completely screwed. Just use a partition.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.