Hi everyone.I've been thinking of buying that beauthy(dk2s ). It look so beautiful and with it's sustain system it is so attractive.

So i wanna ask a question.

Should i buy a Jackson DK2S or a Jackson DKMG.

I generally play stuff like Death

Thanks!
Some of them makes music.
Some of them makes it well.
But some of them makes music that god likes it.So god takes the musician to his place.

Rip Chuck Schuldiner
Do you have a tube amplifier? Is your amp suited for EMGs? Do you only want to play Death Metal at the cost of pulling off cleaner settings, but not as good as you'd like them? If so, get the DKMG. I would personally get the DK2S and I do own a guitar with a set of EMG707s(81/85 for 7-strings) but still, I like staying versatile, even though I adore the heavy compressed sound of my EMGs.

DK2S imo, but get what you really want.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Well I own the DK2S so I think I'm qualified to share my opinion.Actually,if you look on my profile I have a detailed review of it,so it'd be better to read that than have me fill this thread up like crazy.

I took the DK2S over the DKMG and I'm glad I did,the DK2 can pull off a lot of genres well while still being completely stock.

Edit: Also I should note that the sustainer on harmonic mode + whammy bar = insanity

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Jan 19, 2009,
I think both are great. although the DK2 is slightly more versitile. its your call
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Thanks

I will buy the DK2S
Some of them makes music.
Some of them makes it well.
But some of them makes music that god likes it.So god takes the musician to his place.

Rip Chuck Schuldiner