Hi everyone, I've used the strap that came with my bass until recently when it broke. I've been looking at some straps and never really noticed the different kinds. The one I had has a sliding adjuster, but I've been doing some research and noticed some are like this
I know this is a noobish question, but how do you adjust that kind of strap and what would you call that? Any help would be awesome. Thanks ahead of time.
Instead of sliding it you strap in little slots.
It's kind of like a belt except a guitar strap.
I don't know what they're called, but I use one on my bass. You adjust it by threading the thinner end of the strap through the slits in the thicker. Tension usually holds the two pieces together (I've found them to be more stable than the "sliding" kind.)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.