We are a rock band formed in 2008 and we draw our style from a wide range of rock and classic rock musicians.

We have five demos that only have guitar and drums. Were still looking for a singer but we do have a bassist.

Here is our myspace: myspace.com/feelgoodmen

And our UG space: http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/feelgoodmen/

Give us a listen and give us some honest feedback. Add us if you like us.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Shameless self bump.

Just want some honest criticism.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
I'm giving you a listen, in the mean time check me out www.myspace.com/thedefiant, I'll be back once I've heard the tracks.

I liked Stereoscopic Flashlight, really captured the spirit of the 60s there. Face Punching Battle Rock needed vocals, and the sound could have been better. I didn't like Intro but that's just a matter of taste; I think the others could all be awesome if you got a singer, but by themselves they're sorta monotonous.
Last edited by MiG_853 at Jan 20, 2009,
^Thanks man. What you said about Stereoscopic Flashlight made my day and yeah i agree that we need vocals. We just dont have anyone that can sing around my town.
Quote by farcry