So, I might be meeting a guy soon to trade my Epi Goldtop for his MIM Tele. He says he bought it in the mid 90's and describes it as a "blueish purple" and he has never seen this color before on any other teles. Does anyone have a tele like this?

Help is much appreciated.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I saw a colored Tele like that but not sure what year it was from nor if it was a MIM.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
yeah they made blue telecasters in the 90s. but check it out first just to be safe
Quote by loudog93
yeah they made blue telecasters in the 90s. but check it out first just to be safe

I am, I was just hoping some one on here has seen them or owns one, so I don't wind up with a very homosexual lookin' guitar.

▲ ▲

ive seen a few one was a normal blue, the other a darker more purple blue
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Purple makes any guitar or anything in general manly and full of heavy metal thunder!

Deep Purple? Purple Rain? Enough said. =)
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by RR787
Purple makes any guitar or anything in general manly and full of heavy metal thunder!

Deep Purple? Purple Rain? Enough said. =)

I got the guitar, and it sounds WONDERFUL. It is purple in certain light, but a manly, kick ass purple. I'm gonna custom a pick guard just to make it that much manlier.

▲ ▲

With all the 'manliness' stuff and the inherit fear of appearing 'homosexual' added to the huge pink letters in your profile.... I think you're a little bit 'confused'.

Well done on finding a nice guitar though.