meh don't even notice
34 19%
hilarious
77 44%
disgusting
66 37%
Voters: 177.
Page 1 of 2
how much does it bother you if your girlfriend/boyfriend farts while making out with you?

My gf did today and I thought it was friggin hilarious, but she complains whenever it happens to me.
Some girl were trying to make out with me(I didnt like her) so when she put her hand on my bum I farted
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
I don't mind at all. When you're both comfortable with each other, then a fart is nothing. Besides, if you've been together long enough, you've seen each other inside and out.

A fart during kissing would be a surprise, and funny!!!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Hilarious if you're cool with it, otherwise awkward. Not disgusting though.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
during making out? not a problem.
I seem to have the urge to fart whilst getting my member sucked on though. Its like that scene from mall rats.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
I farted in a tent with me and my ex girlfriend in...

Probably explains the ex...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
It only ever happened once during foreplay, and fortunately my head was nowhere near.

An ex once let off an explosion under the sheets while she was asleep. I don't know how she slept through that eruption, I certainly didn't. Unless she was faking to save face.
sometime funny, sometimes gross.

if you are passionately making out it is gross.

but if you are just playfully kissing it could potentially be pretty funny.
That has never happened to me. WTF do you guys eat before you stick your tongues down each others throats?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by tancanada
Thats disgusting. I would punch the girl.

+1.

I would hit her on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I guess it depends on the mood. If we're already being all playful and whatnot and it happens it'll probably be followed by some giggles and things would continue as planned, unless it was something particularly nasty. But if we're trying to be all sexy and seductive and whatnot and it happens then it could kill the mood cause it doesn't really fit well with the situation.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

+1.

I would hit her on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

DOWN GIRL!

Sit....

I said sit you daft bitch!

Who's a clever girl then!!
obviously shes not the clever one for passing wind without your permission

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
lol never actually happend to me.
But if it did it would be the funniest thing ever.
Id laugh about it for years xD
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

Ummm...everyone knows girls don't fart.
SOMETIMES...I pick my nose...and use it as lube...
Quote by CoreysMonster
why?

Well, your threads go from how life is wonderful even when it sucks to how Willy Wonka scarred you for life, to how amused you are when your girl farts while you are making out even though she doesn't find it as funny when you return the favor.
Quote by Seryaph
Well, your threads go from how life is wonderful even when it sucks to how Willy Wonka scarred you for life, to how amused you are when your girl farts while you are making out even though she doesn't find it as funny when you return the favor.

....so?

i lead an interesting life
I will always instantly recognize wahappen because of his fart in the hot tub story. The story itself was really not that strange or spectacular (although still funny), but the best part was his reaction.

As for me I wouldn't mind. I do remember being angry with a girlfriend I had in high school because of her constant denial of farting...I remember yelling at her and getting into a really heated argument over it But honestly, how could I trust someone who refused to admit such a thing?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by CoreysMonster
....so?

i lead an interesting life

I'm not judging or saying its bad or anything here.

Its just that people who ponder the significance of life are not normally amused when their girlfriends fart while they are making out.
Hilariously disgusting.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Seryaph
I'm not judging or saying its bad or anything here.

Its just that people who ponder the significance of life are not normally amused when their girlfriends fart while they are making out.

what kind of people do you know?
Quote by CoreysMonster
what kind of people do you know?

I know some sad people, CoreysMonster, some sad people. They try to understand life and yet they shut themselves off to the hiliarity of a truly well timed flatulance.

How can you understand the beauty of life when you can't understand the beauty of bodily processes?
top option as i don't have a girlfriend.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Seryaph
I know some sad people, CoreysMonster, some sad people. They try to understand life and yet they shut themselves off to the hiliarity of a truly well timed flatulance.

How can you understand the beauty of life when you can't understand the beauty of bodily processes?

well said, sir.

well said indeed.
I think it'd be hilarious. You're supposed to be comfortable with eachother.

A few weeks back... New Years, actually, my girlfriend and I started to make out, until mine or her nose (I couldn't tell) made this hilarious noise from being... squished, kinda. I pulled away and burst out laughing.

"Are you done, yet?"

"Give me a moment, haha... Okay, I'm good."
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Tell her that it's better you do it then, rather than farting in her face when she gives you a rimjob.

I wish a girl would give ME a rimjob.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I farted really loudly at my girlfriend's house when she was upstairs and I was sitting downstairs watching TV. She came down in a mixture of hilarity and disgust, I was pleased.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by terrencemaddox
I will always instantly recognize wahappen because of his fart in the hot tub story. The story itself was really not that strange or spectacular (although still funny), but the best part was his reaction.

As for me I wouldn't mind. I do remember being angry with a girlfriend I had in high school because of her constant denial of farting...I remember yelling at her and getting into a really heated argument over it But honestly, how could I trust someone who refused to admit such a thing?

lol It must have been a few years since I've told that story.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Page 1 of 2