Page 1 of 2
http://www.exivious.net/

Knowing the metal forum to be a fan of Cynic, Textures, and bands of the like, why would you all also not enjoy Exivious? A band with members from both bands, and in my humble opinion, they create pretty enjoyable music.

Anyhow, they have an album coming out in May this year and in the link up at the top you can check out some of their songs.
Tsk Tsk Tsk...No one has even posted yet. This really great stuff. I was listening to it, and it put me in a trance. I was just sitting here for a couple minutes...mesmorizing stuff. Great find
Ya can hear the jazz fusion in there, bigtime. Brokes is an absolutely crazy drummer, sorely under-rated.

This is really, really good; the songs really develop as they go on.
I despise Textures, but this stuff is really top notch.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

this stuff is very nice.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
damn these guys are awesome!

"Their self titled debut will appear in a limited 1000 numbered copies"

I better get one!!!

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Unique artwork for each of the 1000 copies? Please don't tell anyone else about this band so that I have a good chance of getting my hands on one of those.
This is good stuff when does the album come out?
Edit-read through the link again and found it
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
I definetly want me a copy of that album.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
This is great, listening to Waves of Thought now and the solos are really really fusion-y.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Oh Shize
I ****ing hate Textures, but this is pretty good.

Well sir, you must ****ing hate metal.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Haha what?
Textures' vocalist is fukking horrid. It's like he's trying to be Jens and Dev at the same time. And failing.
Will check this out though.
Quote by dminishedthingy
Haha what?
Textures' vocalist is fukking horrid. It's like he's trying to be Jens and Dev at the same time. And failing.
Will check this out though.

Aside from the damn vocals.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Quote by Psychopathology
That's more like it.

Well sir, **** you.

*Runs crying*
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Last edited by MetalOblivion93 at Jan 22, 2009,
Are they going to have vocals? Or is it purely instrumental? Doesnt affect if I like it or not, Im just curious.
Instrumental, but I'd prefer it that way personally. I think the vocals destroy Cynic's songs, because I love the instrumentation in "Focus," but that's just me.
Album available for pre-order.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
^No money.

I wish theyd put more songs up.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
New song will be up this month.

I can't wait for May now.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Well sir, you must ****ing hate metal.

Nah, I just can't get into them. I respect the fact they have immense talent, but I just don't like their music.
Pre-ordered mine awesome music, I can't wait for the album

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
I'm ****ing blown away. I'm actually considering buying this album in addition to downloading it (which for me entails having it shipped to family in the US, and then picking it up the next time I visit).
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Four days till release
Quote by ChemicalFire
I'm bout to order on of the thousand copies hah
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Page 1 of 2