So I got my new MH-250NT today, and wow, the difference in tone between the MH and my GAX70 is astounding, I love it.

Not to mention, its a gorgeous guitar.

I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I only have my cellphone to take them with.

The body looks great. I've seen that style of body 4000 times before though, it's still a great color/design.

24 frets is the best part.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
Quote by Brian 1.0
The body looks great. I've seen that style of body 4000 times before though, it's still a great color/design.

24 frets is the best part.

I like the quilted top more than I do the body shape, I prefer LP bodys, but the color and top (and the 24 frets) sold me.
nice finish for such a great value guitar
how are the pickups?
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
nice

I went in to buy one of those a few months back, played it and really liked it - then the guy showed me the EX-260 and I ended up with that instead, but thats still a nice pick

enjoy

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by tdrules
nice finish for such a great value guitar
how are the pickups?

For passives theyre pretty decent, waay better than the pickups on my GAX, a lot less muddy, even on my Cube-15x.
Cool guitar, I have her big sister. I must say though, at the time I couldn't justify the 2xx series for the price... how is that these days?
Quote by Y00p
Cool guitar, I have her big sister. I must say though, at the time I couldn't justify the 2xx series for the price... how is that these days?

Well, it was right in my budget. Id say the only downside, if you could call it that, is the agathis body, but it is a neck-through, and it sounds good to me, so Id say its a good guitar, and a good deal.
Quote by Mitochondria9
Well, it was right in my budget. Id say the only downside, if you could call it that, is the agathis body, but it is a neck-through, and it sounds good to me, so Id say its a good guitar, and a good deal.

I see. Well, good on you. Agathis isn't usually as bad as people want it to be, really. It can have it's own littel benefits. Still, I don't know if I'd buy an agathis guitar in that price range...

Welcome to the LTD club.
Quote by Y00p
I see. Well, good on you. Agathis isn't usually as bad as people want it to be, really. It can have it's own littel benefits. Still, I don't know if I'd buy an agathis guitar in that price range...

Welcome to the LTD club.

Well, it sounds good to me, and I suppose thats all that matters for now.. heh, but thank you. =)
This should be in the Pictures of your Gear thread.

Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Damn, that looks like a nice guitar. Really like the finish

Mah Gear
Jackson DK2M -- Washburn X50 ProQ -- Epihone Les Paul Standard
Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier w/ 2 x 12 Mesa Recto Cab & Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss ME-70

Quote by HonorableGoat
Damn, that looks like a nice guitar. Really like the finish

I love the finish on it, its gorgeous.

Also, I'll get a post in the post your gear thread.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212