Page 1 of 2
I think that a lot of really good music gets ignored because it isn't released as a single. I also find it a bit ridiculous that people buy entire albums and only listen to one song.

So, what's your favorite B-Side? Doesn't have to be a B-Side on a single, by the way. I have to say that Nirvana's "Serve the Servants" and "Radio Friendly Unit Shifter" are genius.
Melancholy Mechanics, or Someone, both by RHCP
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Best of You by Foo Fighters wasn't even supposed to be released so I pick that.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Save the Population - RHCP
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
State Radio's Wicker Plane EP has 2 of my favorite songs; "Good Graces" and "Revolutionaries."
Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam was a B-Side on the Jeremy single, and that song is amazing.
do double albums count?

if they do, i say EVERY song on the 2nd half on Physical Grafitti by Led Zeppelin.
Not sure if it counts being a bonus track but Still Day Beneath The Sun by Opeth would be my pick.
Fury by Muse and Coma by Muse are my favorites.

Muse shouldn't even be allowed to have b-sides on account of how great almost all of their b-sides are.
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

Quote by qotsa1998
Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam was a B-Side on the Jeremy single, and that song is amazing.

I agree completely, one of the best songs ever, B-Side or not.
Seasons Wither by Machine Head was only included on the American release of Through the Ashes of Empires, and that song is absolute genius. I don't think it really counts as a B-side, though.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by creepingdeth57

Muse shouldn't even be allowed to have b-sides on account of how great almost all of their b-sides are.

Is Glorious a B-side? If so, I choose that!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by creepingdeth57

Yeah, I never really got Muse b-sides, a lot of their better work are their b-sides. Maybe they just go about it a different way, most bands make songs they don't feel live up the being on an album b-sides, but maybe Muse puts their b-sides out as a reward for those who are big enough fans to seek them out.
The Masterplan by Oasis is an album of B-sides from the singles of their first two albums. And, I reckon it's better than anything they've released since
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quite the fan of Fortune Faded by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Don't really buy alot of singles though, so I wouldn't know some songs that are B-Sides.
Quixoticelixir and Yellow Ledbetter.. there are a lot more, I'm just short on memory atm
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by creepingdeth57

Fury is brilliant. I haven't heard Coma. Also, is Shrinking Universe considered a B-side? It's got to be my absolute favorite Muse song.
give us this day- the showdown

or words- alien ant farm
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
In Flames- Goliaths Disarm Their Davids
Genious song. If only they played it live.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
The Ballad of Sal Villanueva - Taking Back Sunday
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Gotta agree on the whole Muse thing.

My absolute favourite B-side is probably Map To Your Head. (I think that's a B-side anyway, it's on Soundtrack to Hullabaloo
the 20 minutes long version of The Diamond Sea by Sonic Youth..... with that song and some LSD you've made yourself a pretty good trip
take your pick of the radiohead b-sides, just not anything before and including "pop is dead".
Last edited by uhh_me? at Jan 19, 2009,
Some of Reuben's B-sides are brilliant, well, in fact, nearly everything they've written is brilliant.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Banana Co. by Radiohead
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by qotsa1998

I agree 100%.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
Page 1 of 2