I'm considering to buy an Epiphone G-1275 Double Neck very very very soon. I'm just curious however, if I can add a Floyd Rose original trem on this guitar. Anybody know if I can?
Quote by Jeebus
Yeah, you know; Guitars are like women. They love to be played, but are a pain to maintain.

HURRAH FOR BRIGHT, BIG SIGNATURES!!!!!
Quote by DiruIkasu
I'm considering to buy an Epiphone G-1275 Double Neck very very very soon. I'm just curious however, if I can add a Floyd Rose original trem on this guitar. Anybody know if I can?

I forgot to add that I only want it on the 6 string part.
Quote by Jeebus
Yeah, you know; Guitars are like women. They love to be played, but are a pain to maintain.

That would be one of the most epic things I've seen on here in a while, but I think the body might be too thin for a FR, and it would take more routing and measuring than it would be worth to you in the end. Also, there's an EDIT button you can use to alter your post to include any information you forgot. I actually did just that for this post
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
check out a kahler tremolo instead. similar concept, different application
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
yeah SGs are usually too thin for FRs, but I'm not sure if the double neck is the same width as a SG. To be safe I dont think it will work, your best bet will be a Kahler, same range as a floyd, less routing
I don't think they even have a 12 string bigsby.
Quote by Jeebus

Sounds cool. Oh, and couldn't the block be replaced with a shorter one?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
the shortest FR block ive seen is 30. ive got a 32 in my warlock. i do believe ive heard of a 28 somewhere. for a FR you will need the guiar to be AT LEAST like 40mm. any less and it will just not squeese in there. now if it was just a top mount FR you would only need like 35mm.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B