Page 1 of 2
What do you guys know/think about it? It's going to be 7/15/30 watts with two channels, no loop. Looks nice

Every one put every little tidbit of info here, I wanna get as much information as possible on this amp!

Pics:

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Jan 30, 2009,
If I didn't have my jcm800....

*drools*

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Skierinanutshel
what tubes are they using?

if it is not el84, i'll give it a look.

Do not know. But it has 4 tubes and a switch that changes it from 4 to 2.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Do not know. But it has 4 tubes and a switch that changes it from 4 to 2.

kinda sounds like el84's....oh well, they RMS rate by cleans, so maybe the headroom will be enough. i'll check it out when it comes out i guess, as there is an orange dealer within a 10 minute walk.
If it has better clean headroom than the TT and can take a few pedals, I'll try and get one.;
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
whats so "dual" about it? does the original tiny terror only have one channel?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

yeah. This one has two.

Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

yes
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Looks interesting!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by GNRjungle87
Any prices yet?

UUUGH I wish I knew!!!!

And to think I was about to buy a tiny terror for a great deal... Now I'm just gonna wait for this!!!

It'll probably be waaay up there with the Rocker tho

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
UUUGH I wish I knew!!!!

And to think I was about to buy a tiny terror for a great deal... Now I'm just gonna wait for this!!!

It'll probably be waaay up there with the Rocker tho

My guess is around $1000 USD. We'll have to see, though...
10 bucks says they discontinue the rocker 30, at least the head. I dont see that as a very big seller, not with the Ad30 in the mix. It does have a clean channel, but hard to use.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
10 bucks says they discontinue the rocker 30, at least the head. I dont see that as a very big seller, not with the Ad30 in the mix. It does have a clean channel, but hard to use.

i'll hold you to that. really, i will. just for shits and giggles.
Quote by GNRjungle87
My guess is around $1000 USD. We'll have to see, though...

Your guesses make me feel sad inside...

Hmm, too bad the original TT doesn't sound very good. Maybe if it had el34s.....
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I swear to god if they discontinue the rocker 30 for that I'll strangle someone
Quote by guitardude34875
Quote by ShredGod George
I swear to god if they discontinue the rocker 30 for that I'll strangle someone

Yeah, at least I'm not the only one who likes the rocker 30!!!

I like the Rocker a lot more than that Vox copy amp or whatever it is that they have that's also 30watts.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Yeah, at least I'm not the only one who likes the rocker 30!!!

I like the Rocker a lot more than that Vox copy amp or whatever it is that they have that's also 30watts.

The AD30? me too
I love the rocker, its my current dream amp
Quote by guitardude34875
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I LOVE you. SERIOUSLY. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

I have a feeling that's gonna be sigged.
Quote by ShredGod George
The AD30? me too
I love the rocker, its my current dream amp

Yeah, it's supposedly based off of Vox's sound.

I'd love to have a Thunderverb in all reality but that's COMPLETELY out of the question. The Rocker is my second choice though, but now I'm probably gonna get the dual terror.

AND, just in case any one is interested, There's a guy who makes covers for the Terrors online somewhere. If any one tells me they want a linky, I'll go find it. He makes wooden covers to go over the amps so it looks like all their other heads. They look realistic too!

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Yeah, it's supposedly based off of Vox's sound.

I'd love to have a Thunderverb in all reality but that's COMPLETELY out of the question. The Rocker is my second choice though, but now I'm probably gonna get the dual terror.

AND, just in case any one is interested, There's a guy who makes covers for the Terrors online somewhere. If any one tells me they want a linky, I'll go find it. He makes wooden covers to go over the amps so it looks like all their other heads. They look realistic too!

the TT is ugly, but wouldn't that cover the vents and stop the amp from releasing heat?
Quote by guitardude34875
Quote by GNRjungle87
I have a feeling that's gonna be sigged.

Don't care, I still love that guy!!!

$630?!?!?!?! Can you believe it's that cheap?!?!?! That IS my next amp for sure. Screw the TT. Can't wait 'til it comes out!

Quote by ShredGod George
the TT is ugly, but wouldn't that cover the vents and stop the amp from releasing heat?

If so, that makes for bad business.

When I get mine, I'll get the LED footswitch, a white casing, and some sort of 2x12 Avatar Cab. If any one has a suggestion on the cab, gimme a yell in this thread.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere

$630?!?!?!?! Can you believe it's that cheap?!?!?! That IS my next amp for sure. Screw the TT. Can't wait 'til it comes out!

Wait, wouldn't 449 pounds be like, $1000?
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

That's at current exchange rate, I expect it to be about $750-850 though.

But siggd anyway
Quote by iamtompublic
That's at current exchange rate, I expect it to be about $750-850 though.

But siggd anyway

Now you make me sad

DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!

Quote by GNRjungle87

I converted the Euro rate they had under that into dollars

Quote by GNRjungle87

I guess the exchange rate is good now for some reason, because it's actually only $625. Plus whatever markup we pay for getting it over here. I'm actually really looking into this, seems like a pretty great deal.
Quote by jam979
I guess the exchange rate is good now for some reason, because it's actually only $625. Plus whatever markup we pay for getting it over here. I'm actually really looking into this, seems like a pretty great deal.

Yeah, that's why I'm scared. If it ends up being a thousand I will probably really, seriously, cry.

Any one know when it's due to come out?

It is $899 in the USA. The same price as a Rocker 30, and the Dual Terror is made in China unlike the British made Rocker...

No one has good clips of the second channel yet, but the Tiny Terror channels sounds like a TT, just louder... Still no fx loop... is it really worth $350 over a normal TT?
Page 1 of 2