Page 1 of 2
I'm pist off!

I am so pist off just because of the stereotype of a teenager that people fit me in! So I put up a "drummer wanted" flyer in guitar center a couple of months ago. So this dousche gives me a call recently to inquire about the flyer, I remember his name, Buster, lame name (no offense to anyone reading this who is named Buster). So we talk about the band, and he asks, "so how old are you guys". I say that we're 15 . The dikkhead laughs and goes,"Wow man, you guys are way too young," and hangs up. Is there a pre-notioned idea that all 15-year-olds have no talent or are just wannabe bands? Please, me as a guitarist has more talent in a finger than an 18 year-old dick head that says they know every Metallica song and my friend as a bassist has more talent in his slap-thumb than most worthless bassists. Please people, tell me people arent that stupid to judge so quickly?
Maybe he didn't wanna be in a band with kids?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
if i were 30 years old I wouldn't wanna be playing with a bunch of 15 year olds.

15 year olds tend to be kinda.... immature.
Would you want to be in a band with one of those prodigy 7 year olds? Doubt it.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by CoreysMonster
if i were 30 years old I wouldn't wanna be playing with a bunch of 15 year olds.

15 year olds tend to be kinda.... immature.

this is what i mean! People judge too quickly! Ask any friend of mine and they'll say I have the attitude of a grown man!
What does this have to do with stereotypes?
Seriously, what the hell DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH STEREOTYPES?
Quote by metalishreddr13
this is what i mean! People judge too quickly! Ask any friend of mine and they'll say I have the attitude of a grown man!

Quote by metalishreddr13
my friend as a bassist has more talent in his slap-thumb than most worthless bassists

I laughed at that one

I can't blame him though, you do seem like a moody 15 year old stereotypical teenage angst run on sentence.
If he was like 20 or older it would be pretty wierd for him to be in a band with 15 year olds. . . .

and learn modesty
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by metalishreddr13

How old are your friends?
**** that guy most drummers are dicks anyway. keep your head up!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by metalishreddr13

Which is why you are acting like this? The guy is lucky he decided against it the way you are acting.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by daryldom
If he was like 20 or older it would be pretty wierd for him to be in a band with 15 year olds. . . .

and learn modesty

It's not just him though, that event just triggered it though. It's just that when people hear that you're 15 or you've been playing for 2 years, they automatically have that "wannabe" or "lame guitarist" stereotype pushed on me, and I'm tired of that shiit
Quote by metalishreddr13

Grown men don't post in the Pit,

LITTLE BOY
Quote by metalishreddr13

yeah
in my band we have a temporal singer because he is 31 and we are 15 years old
he say we're very good to be 15 years old and he will be with us till we find another singer
Hola.
Quote by RockGuitar92
Which is why you are acting like this? The guy is lucky he decided against it the way you are acting.

I was calm and collective during that conversation, that did not have an affect on it.
Quote by metalishreddr13
I'm pist off!

I am so pist off just because of the stereotype of a teenager that people fit me in! So I put up a "drummer wanted" flyer in guitar center a couple of months ago. So this dousche gives me a call recently to inquire about the flyer, I remember his name, Buster, lame name (no offense to anyone reading this who is named Buster). So we talk about the band, and he asks, "so how old are you guys". I say that we're 15 . The dikkhead laughs and goes,"Wow man, you guys are way too young," and hangs up. Is there a pre-notioned idea that all 15-year-olds have no talent or are just wannabe bands? Please, me as a guitarist has more talent in a finger than an 18 year-old dick head that says they know every Metallica song and my friend as a bassist has more talent in his slap-thumb than most worthless bassists. Please people, tell me people arent that stupid to judge so quickly?

You made him mad.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by metalishreddr13
I'm pist off!

Please, me as a guitarist has more talent in a finger than an 18 year-old dick head that says they know every Metallica song and my friend as a bassist has more talent in his slap-thumb than most worthless bassists. Please people, tell me people arent that stupid to judge so quickly?

that bit about your bassist makes it sound like he sucks slightly less than bassists that suck
I shall prescribe you the following treatments:
1)Learn humility
2)warm milk
3)nap

Oh and i found this picture of you on the webs

Hope you read this as i'm probably posting past your bedtime little guy
Quote by metalishreddr13
I was calm and collective during that conversation, that did not have an affect on it.

It's effect numbnuts.
Quote by metalishreddr13
does it really matter to the situation?

I have said it once before on this forum. Grammar is the online symbol of maturity. How can we take someone serious "if dey tlk lyk diz"? I know you don't, but the fact that you can't even be bothered to create proper sentences just gives us a negative image of you. Overall, grammar = maturity.
Quote by boreamor
I have said it once before on this forum. Grammar is the online symbol of maturity. How can we take someone serious "if dey tlk lyk diz"? I know you don't, but the fact that you can't even be bothered to create proper sentences just gives us a negative image of you. Overall, grammar = maturity.

I concur.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by froggyman
that bit about your bassist makes it sound like he sucks slightly less than bassists that suck
I shall prescribe you the following treatments:
1)Learn humility
2)warm milk
3)nap

Oh and i found this picture of you on the webs

Hope you read this as i'm probably posting past your bedtime little guy

I have a pic of me as a baby wearing that same outfit!

anyways back on topic:

They automatically judge you as a crap guitarist when you say your 15?

I kinda doubt that, im 16, playing for slightly over a year and people rarely judge me before they hear me, which is fine by me because im not that good yet
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by boreamor

dude, I've seen 30 year-olds with horrible grammar. If a comma goes after or before the word "but" doesnt really mean a thing to maturity.
Quote by metalishreddr13
dude, I've seen 30 year-olds with horrible grammar. If a comma goes after or before the word "but" doesnt really mean a thing to maturity.

Yes, it does. And your sentance structure is horrible. Stay in school kid.
Last edited by boreamor at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by fastlanestoner
**** that guy most drummers are dicks anyway. keep your head up!

We are not. =| We just get pissed off by your 15-minute-practice-solo-sessions in the middle of a ffing song.
Quote by boreamor
Yes, it does. And you sentance structure is horrible. Stay in school kid.

NO U for your spelling. Lolfailfeg.
Page 1 of 2