I have the 2nd generation Ipod touch and i want to charge it in my room. I put songs on it on my moms mac. My computer in my room wont charge it. Neither will my fathers. These are both Pc"s while my moms and sisters are macs and both charge it. Do i need Itunes. A friend told me if its because i have a 1.0 usb and it needs a 2.0. but idk. any advice would help and also if you guys have any ideas for other devices to charge it through.

thanks
Quote by BluMetalPlayer
I have the 2nd generation Ipod touch and i want to charge it in my room. I put songs on it on my moms mac. My computer in my room wont charge it. Neither will my fathers. These are both Pc"s while my moms and sisters are macs and both charge it. Do i need Itunes. A friend told me if its because i have a 1.0 usb and it needs a 2.0. but idk. any advice would help and also if you guys have any ideas for other devices to charge it through.

thanks

You can charge an ipod on a pc without itunes with usb 1.1.. If that's what you were asking....
sup?
i plug it in and it just doesnt do anything. the computer notices the ipod but the ipod doesnt realize its plugged in.