Imperator Is a thrash band from Sanford, North Carolina.

Add us at:

www.myspace.com/Imperatornc

our line up is as follows:
Guitar-Justin Lemmons
Guitar-Jose Gonzalez(Junior)
Bass-Tyler Hickman
Drums-Micheal Borge

We had our first practice today. So far we've had a name change. It is now Imperator. There is a new song on the profile. While I played all of it and programmed the drum looper, there were many contributions from Tyler, Justin, And Micheal. In the absence of them it leaves the tracks feeling a little empty. I tried my best to recreate the parts that were played at pracitce. The song remains untitled. However this is merely a taste of whats to come.

Junior G.
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Last edited by fatslash at Jan 20, 2009,
Amazing. Seriously. It honestly sounds like a late 80's / early 90's thrash song (of course no vocals). I really hope you do something good with the vocals, not growling/screaming. Amazing track, especially for having made it with a drum machine.
Thanks! It means alot. And yep We're trying to keep it as pure thrash as possible since we draw a lot of influences from that area. Thanks for looking!
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

Sounds awesome.

A little more contrast in the guitar tones would be good, but if what's on the page is your style then I say keep it.

It would sound a lot better with acoustic drums instead the machine. Let me know when you get a recording of the actual band.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Will do. I just recorded this so I had something to practice with. And the guitars are exactly the same I just recorded each guitar tarck seperately. So the tones are the same the whole way through. Any suggestions? I've heard rasing mids on one and lowering them on the other can help
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

New track up. It is merely an idea at this point
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

I really like it. Especially the song idea you just put up. It has a great classic thrash vibe but still some interesting original stuff.
Thanks you so much, it means alot to us all. I'll have some new stuff up after the next band Practice
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass