One of my new, good friends got me into it. It is really addictive. It's like crack... for my ears. I was just wondering if anyone else was into it

... or even knew what it was.

alright alright. wiki can probably do a better job than me, but it is pretty much like techno or trance. but with really definitive downbeats... 4 to the floor. very bass-y. mainly popular in australia, germany, netherlands, etc.
Argh hardstyle is lame, its for shufflers and tall that ****, if you want to check it out, youtube melbourne shuffle, people dancing to that crap
i mean, it is really weird. i usually listen to behemoth, finntroll, dimmu borgir and s*** like that. but then my friend was like, "hey watch me shuffle" and i was like "HOLY ***k"
im also a big geek... as in video games and what not, so i suppose i was just waiting to stumble upon this type of music... and like it
Yeah, I like that stuff, infact, i like alot of techno, presets probably fall into the hardstyle genre, and they're one of my favourite electronica/techno bands.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
yeah, my friend wants to show me how to shuffle and i said, "do you know how ridiculous that would look? i have been wearing tight-fitting pants for yearsss... i would look so odd and have diffculites just moving around in baggy pants :/ "
but other than that, i really enjoy the music. i just jump around, pretending i know how to dance, heheh
That's the point of dancing though, how new styles are made.

If everyone just does one style of dance it's boring...make something up, just have fun and let your body do what the music wants it to!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Check out showtek. They're my favorite hardstyle dj's.

And believe it or not the hardstyle radiostation on itunes is pretty good too, 24/7 hardstyle.

http://www.hard.fm/
Last edited by Incinerate420 at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by CodySG
That's the point of dancing though, how new styles are made.

If everyone just does one style of dance it's boring...make something up, just have fun and let your body do what the music wants it to!

true true. i hate when people are so ****ing critical of ****. come on. at least they are up and doing something instead of critizising people on forums. i mean... really?

i just think its fun
Quote by synysterangel
true true. i hate when people are so ****ing critical of ****. come on. at least they are up and doing something instead of critizising people on forums. i mean... really?

i just think its fun

Stop double posting. Jesus H. Christ.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Hardstyle is ****ing AMAZING! I wish I could shuffle dude; that looks so pimpin.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Learn.

Really is that simple, it's not that hard...just takes some practice.

And yeah I agree on the dancing thing, they're getting a nice work out and just enjoying music! Who cares if it looks pretty, others should be concentrating on their dancing not judging others around.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
i heard only bass players HARDSTYLE so.. it cant be all that great right?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317