hey all,

i want to change the knobs on my gibson sg special a the original ones are pretty cracked. the pot shafts beneath them are split, and i was just wondering if i could put these on there:

possibly telecaster knobs?

they are tightened by an allen key so i dunno...
basically, the gibson knobs are boring and i want metal ones with heavy duty feel to them.
any advice would be appreciated!