I have checked the instructions in the FAQ, but I can't find an "edit signature" option when editing my profile. I know it used to exist....any suggestions?

PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Go to the control panel, right above your post and to the left. You will find it there.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Go to the control panel, right above your post and to the left. You will find it there.

Thanks....
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
from the FAQ:
CONTROL PANEL

What is a signature/avatar/user title? How do I change mine?
- Your signature is a piece of text that will be added to the end of every post you make. It must be no more than 250 characters in length (including any code) and cannot contain embedded images.
- Your avatar is the small picture that appears beside every post you make. It must be 50x50 pixels in size or smaller, and no larger than 19.5kb. If you need a picture resized, please visit the Avatar Exchange.
- Your user title is the small piece of writing that appears directly below your username, next to each post you make.

- All of these options can be changed in your Control Panel which can be found near the top of your screen:

- The options to edit your signature, avatar and user title (found within Edit Profile) can be found on the left menu in your Control Panel:

was there a particular part of that which made you confused? just wondering if it could be worded better.
from daylight...
...into darkness