Need to write a 2 minute speech on how fiction either can or cannot help you understand non-fiction and the topic im sort writing around has to do with being confined or closed in. For example, i used Saddam Hussein's rule in Iraq because he use to trick his people and lie to them and they were caged in a way because they didn't really know waht was going on and they had no way of knowing.

it's kind of confusing.. probably gunna be a lot of questions. im not asking you guys do the whole thing but i just need some ideas maybe like a paragraph or a couple sentances. anything will do.

please? thankss.
wat?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
The fictional story of Jack and Rose in Titanic help people understand the real story more, you could say.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Ever read "The Kite Runner?" If I read your post correctly, that should be decent.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
The fictional story of Jack and Rose in Titanic help people understand the real story more, you could say.

jack and rose were trapped? or confined somehow?
Fiction can or can or cannot be used to understand non-fiction because of the following examples i will or will not show to you now.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by Stratocaster88
jack and rose were trapped? or confined somehow?

No, it could help them understand the implications of the real Titanic sinking.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Animal Farm, or any allegorical tale at that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
write a speech convincing people on whether fiction can or cannot be used to help understand non-fiction! and i have to kind of stay around the topic of being trapped.
Quote by Stratocaster88
guys im sposed to write a speech.

Then write it, bitch.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie