Is anyone else completely drooling over one of these? The new Alexi model is damn sexy, and I might actually start working again just to get one (along with a replacement for my old Spider III )
YouTube Vid Showing the New ESP/LTD Models for 2009
ESP Website, Guitar Section. Click some of 'em to check them out!
Discuss them. What was done right, what was done wrong, the best one, the worst, whatever.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jan 19, 2009,
I Totally agree on the alexi signiture, it looks amazing!!!
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
A big meh from me. The relic'd Page Hamilton's Horizon looks cool, but it's probably gonna cost an arm and a leg.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
a big meh from me too, i heard that ltd's are being made in Indonesia instead of Korea.........
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by edge11
a big meh from me too, i heard that ltd's are being made in Indonesia instead of Korea.........

I hope not.

IMO Korea > Indonesia in guitar making from what i've seen.
Quote by Lancelundy
I hope not.

IMO Korea > Indonesia in guitar making from what i've seen.

the 401's which are replacing the 500 series are now made in Indonesia and from what i've seen are not more expensive but the same price as the 500's which were previously made in Korea.... the 1000 models i believe are still korean but im not positive.

anyone know?
The iron cross and ouija sigs are fail. Way too expensive (both are near $7000). I'd be all over the white ouija if it was around $2500.
I'd also like the Dan Jacobs V if they didn't make it so much smaller to fit his dwarfish body.
Quote by CitizenErased78
The iron cross and ouija sigs are fail. Way too expensive (both are near $7000). I'd be all over the white ouija if it was around $2500.
I'd also like the Dan Jacobs V if they didn't make it so much smaller to fit his dwarfish body.

Yeah I agree, the ESP prices are crazy.

Anyone know what the price is for the LTD model of the Ouija is? I really like the white one.
The white one lacks the limited availability text under the JH and the normal black KH-2 OUIJA on ESP's website. Hoping that means it is a permanent addition to the ESP line up?
Quote by AkiraSpectrum
the 401's which are replacing the 500 series are now made in Indonesia and from what i've seen are not more expensive but the same price as the 500's which were previously made in Korea.... the 1000 models i believe are still korean but im not positive.

anyone know?

Then i'm saving for a 1000 ha.

But again, they might be good guitars out of this Indonesia factory. I just dont have trust in it.
whats the point of having a useless toggle on the top of the iron cross. other than aesthetics
Cause James said he never thought the Les Paul esque shape looked right without one.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
The V-401DX looks tasty, anyone know if its being sold in the U.K? Price?
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
Absolutely love the Page Hamilton models.

7 years ago, I would've already put a down payment on one.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
The Iron Cross is weird... For starters, James' Iron Cross is a Gibson LP Custom so why ESP makes a sig from it is baffling. Secondly, I don't believe James' has actives in it (however, those covers are rad, EMG should offer way more visual options like this IMO). Sure looks good all in all, though.

edit: All of the Hetfield signatures have an inactive toggle there... I agree with the man about the aesthetics. Though I'd have it do something at least. Parallel/Serial, for instance.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at Jan 20, 2009,
ESP must have bought the rights for the design from Gibby.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Wow...I never looked or have seen esp guitars beofre just now and i gotta say...F series...Gooh! I gotta buy one now...Thanks dude...just cost me money.Not like ill mind.Those are nice guitars
Quote by Vauxite
ESP must have bought the rights for the design from Gibby.

i highly doubt i because Gibson have already sued ESP because of their EX series looking too much like their explorer. I doubt they would let them have this design
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
v-401dx looks absolutely sick. That george lynch looks nice. If its cheap it might be a good buy. Also, the BLoody V and Statick V look sexy. I played the bloody v and i loved it.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
The clockwork zombie designed-guitars are freakin br00tally sexy

Must...have....
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I am a big geroge lynch fan, but it seems to be junk as far as quality. I really like esp, but they are way too expensive. You can get alot of guitar for $500 for the george lynch. The alexi could get you a japanese jackson and a used peavey tracer strat that would be as good as any of them. maybye drop a duncan in the peavey.
Quote by aznrockerdude
A big meh from me. The relic'd Page Hamilton's Horizon looks cool, but it's probably gonna cost an arm and a leg.

From what I hear, around $3500, maybe more, for the ESP version.
Quote by leony03
i highly doubt i because Gibson have already sued ESP because of their EX series looking too much like their explorer. I doubt they would let them have this design

When Gibson made James the custom guitar, they made it as his design, they didn't intend to re-sell it, if you asked Gibson for a custom deign, they won't have the rights for your design, you will. There's nothing stopping you from asking another guitar company to make a guitar with the same finish as another one you have, but if they intend to resell it, they must have the rights.

Therefore Mr. Hetfield/ESP has the rights to the design and not Gibson.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'm currently in the process of Painting my Dean V with the Iron Cross Paint job.

I'm having to Hand draw over the shape of the guitar to see how the pattern is gonna go. Obviously you cant take the the paintjob and just transfer it, you gotta mix it up a little to show everything.

Its actually alot harder than I thought it was gonna be.

So far All i have is the base coat down.
Any Tips?
Already got myself a ESP LTD 401QMNT STBLK.

Made in Indonesia, but still a top quality guitar, i can't find a fault in it.
There are many threads on this, I started the second one, I think this is either the 4th or 5th.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
There are many threads on this, I started the second one, I think this is either the 4th or 5th.

Good to know.
They removed the Richard Z signature! And they no longer make the Laiho Signature with yellow pinstripes. Luckily my store still has one... Other than their jacked up prices they didn't do much else wrong, but I'm still PO'd they stopped making the Richard Z sig, man I loved that guitar!
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.