You all know how awkward parents can be.

So post away at times your parents have embarrassed you.

And yes, i searchbarred.
While my (now ex) girlfriend and I were walking into my room..

Dad: "She's never been penetrated before right? Use a towel!"

We'd been dating for about a week and a half.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
My mom walked into my school with an open robe and curlers on to bring me my lunch money in elementary school.

kidding
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by One on Sunday
You all know how awkward parents can be.

So post away at times your parents have embarrassed you.

And yes, i searchbarred.

Yes, but you didn't spell check
No means maybe
Quote by MyNameIsLame

Quote by HIM%(^
my dad bought me condoms..
hilarity did not ensue.

It did for me

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Well my dad's a pastor and I'm an atheist, so just that embarrases me.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by pilgrimevan
Yes, but you didn't spell check

what did i spell wrong?

Unless you mean "searchbarred" but thats a word i just made up
My mom can't go into a public place without complaining about something in a very loud voice. Like tonight for instance, we were eating at a Chinese restaurant and as we are walking to the buffet she practically yells "THE CARPET IN HERE IS FILTHY!". It wouldn't normally bother me but it seems she always says something rude in public places and it gets embarrassing for me sometimes.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Ya it's embarrassing to finally realize how your parents made you happen isn't it?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by MyNameIsLame

Holy ****.

Any story I might have pales in comparison.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I was at my friends house and he was on a webcam with his girlfriend. His dad bought him condoms for when he was going to visit, and I jokingly told him to show her. He gets the box of condoms out of the drawer and tosses it to me, then at that moment his mom walks into the room and is like hey guys. I tried to put them out of view, but I think she saw. It's even funnier because I sorta had a thing with his sister (didn't work out) but the parents knew.... lol
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Quote by slash4114
My mom can't go into a public place without complaining about something in a very loud voice. Like tonight for instance, we were eating at a Chinese restaurant and as we are walking to the buffet she practically yells "THE CARPET IN HERE IS FILTHY!". It wouldn't normally bother me but it seems she always says something rude in public places and it gets embarrassing for me sometimes.

Yeah...I know what you mean. My mom can be like that at times. But mostly she just farts a ton in Walmart and laughs really loud about it.

My dad says awkward stuff at times, but nothing compared to MyNameIsLame's story.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
^ (to Kata Dante) She might be farting in Walmart because she is simply trying to fit in with the rest of the clientele.

The only thing I can think of is when my mom tries to quote me when talking to someone. It's kind of hard to think of an example, but she always gets it wrong and makes me sound even more thick than I am. I don't really mind, but that's all I have.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
One night two years back I wasn't on the phone with my girlfriend (at the time). We usually talked way too often, so my dad is like LOL DID SHE BREAK UP WITH YOU?
She called a few hours later and did just that.
My Dad pantsed me at a high school football game once. I was pissed off about it then, but I laugh my ass off now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by MyNameIsLame

Okay, that's pretty awesome.
I'm standing there with my friends, and my dad and I had flannel button down shirts on and he feels to need to run over, hug me, and go "HOLYCRAP! GUYS LOOK! WE MATCH!"

and then walks away.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
My Dad always stares at me while I'm eating in a Fast Food place or somewhere else, and whenever I open my mouth even a little while I'm chewing, he says "We're not apes, son."

I could have it alot worse, but that bugs me.
Quote by RPGoof
One night two years back I wasn't on the phone with my girlfriend (at the time). We usually talked way too often, so my dad is like LOL DID SHE BREAK UP WITH YOU?
She called a few hours later and did just that.

Quote by Bamitchell
I'm standing there with my friends, and my dad and I had flannel button down shirts on and he feels to need to run over, hug me, and go "HOLYCRAP! GUYS LOOK! WE MATCH!"

and then walks away.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
My Dad pantsed me at a high school football game once. I was pissed off about it then, but I laugh my ass off now.

Your dads are awesome
Quote by Stratoblaster73

Your dads are awesome

Yeah....****ing AWESOME
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Jackal58
Ya it's embarrassing to finally realize how your parents made you happen isn't it?

You only say that 'cause you're old.

At primary school on sport's day there was a parent's race. I wanted my Dad to go up but it had already started but he got up, ran, tripped up flailing dirt up into the air - what a nutter.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Last edited by SavageNights at Jan 19, 2009,
my dad was driving me and 2 of my friends to wonderland (themepark) and he thought it was necessary to point out that one of my friends looks like McLovin

-_-
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola