I recently took this in trade from Onemind (thanks for the pictures). I've played around with it for a few days. It's a super amp but I prefer the Soldano-like tone of my IA to the Fenderish tone the Victory is famous for.

The amp began its life as a Victory head. A prior owner preferred a combo and had a custom 1x12 combo cab built for it. My understanding is that Mojo built the cabinet and also built the cabinets for Heritage when the amp was being manufactured. It's a beautful job and loaded with an 8 ohm greenback.

I also have the original head cab which is likewise in mint condition. I would consider selling the head cabinet w/o an amp but do not want to pull the amp for the combo and put it into the head for a sale. Too much work and I've never done it before.

I'd sell the combo amp and the empty head for $1300 delivered in the CONUS + paypal fees. I'd sell the "empty head" alone for $200 delivered. I live in Central Jersey and would prefer a local deal and would reduce the prices accordingly for a pickup. A much prefer a sale but would consider exceptional guitars in full or partial trade.

The amp was designed by Paul Cochrane. I found a post of him giving his view of the amp:

"The Victory is sort of like a cross between a AC50/JTM45 with 6v6's. I wanted something that had a tone that was a cross between a deluxe/jtm/vox thing. It doesn't use a 12AU7 for the first stage like the AC50, but it's padded down to about those levels. It's got the JTM tone stack, but with the AC50's inverter/lack of feedback, and combination bias. The combo had verb, but the head had a second channel that doubled as a parallel FX loop for the 1st. It was a single triode stage DC coupled into a cathode follower driving a tone control that's a panning style control like what you'd see in a Big Muff. That all came from wanting to add a tone control to the FX to warm up some dig effects, but it sounded really good on it's own so it was made into a channel. The two channels were brought into different sides of the inverter, so you could blend them together if you didn't want to use the 2nd channel as a loop, or you could put a patch cable in the loop which would stack the first channel into the second for some higher gain sounds.

It was a cool amp, but for now Heritage isn't making amps anymore, and I don't know if they'll every get back to it."

Here's a link to a retailer's description. Note the amp is the head version.

http://www.sylvanmusic.com/inventory...h=guitar%20amp

Pics

Please PM me with questions, etc.

Thanks for reading this far.
first link doesnt work. nice amp!
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight