Ok.I am either going to buy an 09' Schecter Hellraiser Avenger Or 09'
Shecter Hellraiser Solo-6 or 09 Schecter Devil Custom. Ok first,Which is nicer in your opnion i like them all 3 so friggin much! But which do you think is the best bang for the buck? Second,I have a guitar with inlays and the devil custom does not have them...Will this really really screw me up? Will i get used to it and know the frets without them? I dont really rely on my inlays except for like 15 and above. Third,Does anyone know how much the hellraiser solo-6 will cost? I cant find it let alone find a price....Thanks.
1, i really like the 09 devil custom and the avenger evenly, 2, the devil custom has only the 12th fret inlay, but it does have the fret mark dots on the side of the neck, 3, idk how much it is...
Hmmm ok thank you man. I mean i dont rely on em but sometimes when your playing fast you gotta kinda know where your at.Yeah the avenger and the devil custom are both 750$ I wonder if the solo-6 will be that much.Anyone know when it will be avalible for purchase...Anywhere?
I'd play all 3, and see which you like best. There all great guitars, you might just find one that fits better and feels better then the rest.
Well i would really play all 3 but there is no shop around me that carries schecters....
Quote by blasian
Hmmm ok thank you man. I mean i dont rely on em but sometimes when your playing fast you gotta kinda know where your at.Yeah the avenger and the devil custom are both 750$ I wonder if the solo-6 will be that much.Anyone know when it will be avalible for purchase...Anywhere?

I wonder how you hold your guitar if you look at the actual fretboard inlays on your guitar. I go with the dot fret-markers on the side, they're pretty much standard on any guitar.
Haha true.I hold it on a slight angle like everyone else but...I still have no idea on a price...Dang. Anyone? Outta those 3 guitars anyone have reasons why one is better than the other cuz of the price?
They're all 24 fretted, mahogany bodied, 3pc-mahogany, set necked guitars with a TOM-bridge and a string through construction. There is minimal difference in quality, most likely.

The difference is that the Devil Custom has an EMG 81/85 set, whereas the other two have 81-TW/89's, which means the latter have coiltap possibilities.

I say it's a matter of aesthetics and feel, and the Devil does look the best out of those three. For pricing, I have no idea.
Quote by blasian
Ok...what is coiltapping exactly?

Simply put, it cancels the signal of one of the 'buckers coils, giving a single coil sound. Supposedly better for cleans, however, I have yet to try a guitar with a coiltap.
you gotta try them all out yourself, see what you like the most and what feels and sounds better...
Ok like I said before i dont have any local shops nearbye to test them out.So out of the three guitars i have listed i wont go wrong with any of them right? Thanks
Sweet! Thanks you guys. Well now i gotta find a price on my solo-6 and pick one. I will buy all three eventually but...not right now.Not loaded.Lol Thanks