I have a question about guitar pro midi. Is there any way i can make it so i have different drum sounds? what im using it for is to export the midi into ezdrummer. Only prob is that the Guitar Pro midi lists only 2 crash cymbals. Do i have to maybe get Midi thats not Microsoft GS Wavetable?

P.S. Im using it for Drumkit From Hell
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by Tig Bitties
I have a question about guitar pro midi. Is there any way i can make it so i have different drum sounds? what im using it for is to export the midi into ezdrummer. Only prob is that the Guitar Pro midi lists only 2 crash cymbals. Do i have to maybe get Midi thats not Microsoft GS Wavetable?

P.S. Im using it for Drumkit From Hell

I think you'll have to use a different sequencer (with a piano roll) to utilize all the EZDrummer sounds.
Why don't you make the MIDI in guitar pro then import to Reaper or Cubase, having EZdrummer as a plugin on them.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
Why don't you make the MIDI in guitar pro then import to Reaper or Cubase, having EZdrummer as a plugin on them.

Thing is, Guitar Pro only has seven cymbals or something, while DFH has 12.
Well then don't use GP at all then. Create the MIDI in Reaper or Cubase, or something similar.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by Austyn6661
Thing is, Guitar Pro only has seven cymbals or something, while DFH has 12.

Just figure out what MIDI numbers those 12 cymbals represent and then program GP accordingly. That said, I think that actually using 12 cymbals is so much overkill it's beyond funny. Kind of like Alex Van Halen's 1984 kit...