I just witnessed the house across the street from where I lived burned down. No one was hurt, thank God, but they lost everything. Anyway, I wanted to go help you know, just help, and they told me to "get away citizen, go home" naturally I'm not a fireman. I don't know how to help. So I went up to my roof and I'm upon my roof sitting there watching this structure get devoured by flames, hungry flames, licking the sides of the doomed building. And I just thought 'that could be my house, that could be my house burning down.' It wasn't but it could have been my house. And it was there I was reminded once again as I had been reminded so many times over the years, just how entirely unpredictable homemade bottle rockets are. Those fucking things can go anywhere. Oh sure you may aim them toward the lake, but that doesn't mean anything. And I told myself 'dammit you're going to be more careful.'

Anyone else have any eye opening experiences they'd wish to share?
so your saying the MOTS is "Be careful where you shoot bottle rockets"?

Looks like you REALLY learned something.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Jackintehbox
One time, I opened my eyes.

That was pretty eye opening.

omg, it gets worse. have you ever blinked?
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by darkstar2466
Learning is fun.

Learning from others is even more fun.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I've posted many stupid pics here. I learn a lotta new things.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
silly
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Jackal58
Learning from others is even more fun.

Learning from others' mistakes and making the same mistakes is even more fun than learning from others.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by psychogel
omg, it gets worse. have you ever blinked?

I was about to say I have an eye opening experience everytime i blink.
There be no shelter here.
One time I had this disease that every morning I had to open my eyes. The doctor told me it was just me waking up in the morning.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by Jackintehbox
One time, I opened my eyes.

That was pretty eye opening.

TS: Did you SERIOUSLY burn down your neighbor's house with a homemade bottle rocket?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by darkstar2466
Learning from others' mistakes and making the same mistakes is even more fun than learning from others.

Only if you reach the Darwin Awards.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Only if you reach the Darwin Awards.

I plan on getting in it for deep frying my penis and eating it with dijon mustard.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I plan on getting in it for deep frying my penis and eating it with dijon mustard.

Wasabe is where it's at.
If your going to be badass be badass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by dudetheman

TS: Did you SERIOUSLY burn down your neighbor's house with a homemade bottle rocket?

That's what i want to know.
This is hard to believe but it happened to me.

I've always been raised up to be a really conservative christian and go to church every sunday and all that good stuff. Well a few years ago, I was having doubts on whether god was real or not. So I prayed and was like "God if you really are real then can you please give me some kind of sign that you are." As soon as I said that, I got the worst pain ever in my stomach, it felt like an ulcer or something. It lasted for like 30 seconds and I was like "Ok ok ok I get it" and when I said that the pain just stopped. I think that is more than some freak coincidence.

He coulda been nicer though and sent me some ice cream or something.
Quote by Jackal58
Wasabe is where it's at.
If your going to be badass be badass.

Ain't no Japs gonna take over this country. Not on my watch.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Ain't no Japs gonna take over this country. Not on my watch.

Too late. Toyota is everywhere.
Everywhere.
<<_<<
>>_>>
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Titansfan920
This is hard to believe but it happened to me.

I've always been raised up to be a really conservative christian and go to church every sunday and all that good stuff. Well a few years ago, I was having doubts on whether god was real or not. So I prayed and was like "God if you really are real then can you please give me some kind of sign that you are." As soon as I said that, I got the worst pain ever in my stomach, it felt like an ulcer or something. It lasted for like 30 seconds and I was like "Ok ok ok I get it" and when I said that the pain just stopped. I think that is more than some freak coincidence.

He coulda been nicer though and sent me some ice cream or something.

truth hurts
Quote by Axendancy
I just witnessed the house across the street from where I lived burned down. No one was hurt, thank God, but they lost everything. Anyway, I wanted to go help you know, just help, and they told me to "get away citizen, go home" naturally I'm not a fireman. I don't know how to help. So I went up to my roof and I'm upon my roof sitting there watching this structure get devoured by flames, hungry flames, licking the sides of the doomed building. And I just thought 'that could be my house, that could be my house burning down.' It wasn't but it could have been my house. And it was there I was reminded once again as I had been reminded so many times over the years, just how entirely unpredictable homemade bottle rockets are. Those fucking things can go anywhere. Oh sure you may aim them toward the lake, but that doesn't mean anything. And I told myself 'dammit you're going to be more careful.'

Anyone else have any eye opening experiences they'd wish to share?

This could be as big of a meme as wehn that kid got mugged while riding his bike with his friend.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by SGmaniac1021
One time I had this disease that every morning I had to open my eyes. The doctor told me it was just me waking up in the morning.

sigged i lol'd
Quote by SGmaniac1021

Quote by atthedrive-thru
lol at the bottle rocket part, but seriously, you should write a song about the experience

that's a good idea! ok, so he shot off a flare-y thing... at a lake.. and lit a house on fire... and watched it burn and smoke. hmmm, what should he call his song...

O_O
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Get away citizen, go home ಠ_ಠ
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
pretty eye opening, i went on one of those sites that show you all the registered sex offenders in your area. i found out kensai was my neighbor!
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
When a category 4 hurricane came through my town it was a pretty eye opening experience, especially y house was one of the few that didn't get damaged. I helped a lot of my friends clean up and repair their houses and it was just amazing how much damage one event can inflict.

That being said, there was justice in this event. The rich neighborhood was the only one that got 6+ feet of flooding
Quote by CFH82
Get away citizen, go home ಠ_ಠ

i like it.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by dudetheman

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?
Quote by Axendancy
Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?

It's been 90 days. You just get out?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by atthedrive-thru
lol at the bottle rocket part, but seriously, you should write a song about the experience

they did that already, called smoke on the water
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape