Hey guys,

I got a Small Clone today, and right out of the box I'm having some troubles...

When I turn the pedal on, it works like its supposed to, chorus and everything, but when I turn it off, I get no sound out of my amp whatsoever.

Anyone have any ideas what this could be or how to fix it?

Thanks.
Hmmmmm......could be a bad connection on the inside? I dont know what to tell you man, usually its the other way around, sorry.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Hmmmmm......could be a bad connection on the inside? I dont know what to tell you man, usually its the other way around, sorry.

Yeah, that's what got me! My guess is it's something with the bypass inside, so I guess I'll just have to bring it back.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
yeah, thats odd for sure. see if you can do an exchange for another small clone.

I actually don't think the SamAsh I went to has anymore in stock, which sucks. I guess I'll just have to get my money back.
Quote by GNRjungle87
I actually don't think the SamAsh I went to has anymore in stock, which sucks. I guess I'll just have to get my money back.

wow, thats a bummer. it really is a great chorus, and sucks you got one of the very few bad ones.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
wow, thats a bummer. it really is a great chorus, and sucks you got one of the very few bad ones.

Yeah, I really like it when it's on! Lol, well hopefully I'll get another one soon.