hi im a metal guitarist that wans to get a late megadeth tone. for those who have wached the megadeth concert "that one night: live in buenos aires"dvd, id like it somthing like that. i have a marshall MG15cd, a cort EVL-2 and a behringer ultra metal pedal and ive tried absaloutly everything with them so im hoping maybe i could mod my amp with a tube or somthing or if anyone can tell me what kinda gear id be looking for, preferebly a cheap pedal of some sort may help but im happy with the guitar i got now. if anyone has an idea of how to achieve this tone please feel free to reply. oh and btw im trying to keep the budget bellow 300 but can spare a few extra bux.
Quote by pollywaffle666
hi im a metal guitarist that wans to get a late megadeth tone. for those who have wached the megadeth concert "that one night: live in buenos aires"dvd, id like it somthing like that. i have a marshall MG15cd, a cort EVL-2 and a behringer ultra metal pedal and ive tried absaloutly everything with them so im hoping maybe i could mod my amp with a tube or somthing or if anyone can tell me what kinda gear id be looking for, preferebly a cheap pedal of some sort may help but im happy with the guitar i got now. if anyone has an idea of how to achieve this tone please feel free to reply. oh and btw im trying to keep the budget bellow 300 but can spare a few extra bux.

It isn't going to happen w/ an MG15CD, sorry.

Get a used Mesa/Boogie MKIII Simul-Class amp w/ the graphic eq, and you'll have that tone.
Quote by pollywaffle666
ok, do you know where i might be able to find one in australia?

Sorry, I'm in the USA. You guys in Aussie country get raked over the coals with gear prices though, sorry to see that. Try Ebay.