I can't tell for sure from this angle, but is it parallel to the body? If it's not, you might have to adjust the springs in the trem cavity.
Quote by CitizenErased78
I can't tell for sure from this angle, but is it parallel to the body? If it's not, you might have to adjust the springs in the trem cavity.

thanks, thats what i needed to know, that is what i thought, but i thought i would check before ****ing with my guitar
theres nothing really wrong. it might be that there is too much string tension, or that your springs are a little loose. just check the springs, if its not that go with some lighter gauges.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
You put on a higher gauge set of strings didn't you?
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
If you like your strings and don't want to change them, tighten the springs in the back of your guitar. You may want to look up specifically how to do that before hand so you don't mess it up. I wouldn't know how as I've made a make shift hard tail out of my tremelo with two screws (check out the pic on my pro XD)
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by tom708
ive got that shirt

I also have acquired this article of clothing. As far as the bridge, do what every body said and check the springs. I really dont see anything wrong with it though IMO.
tighten the screws in that cavity or add a spring. like said.

that bridge is too high.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
If you did go to higher gauge strings, when you check your spring tension, see how many springs you have. There can be up to 5. If there are less you can add a spring, if you have 5, see advice above.