seriously where do i go to get this kind of stuff? bunnings? mitre 10? need to clean out my fretboard.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Steel Shop
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
...Have Wal-Mart's ever-lengthy fingers wrapped themselves around Australia yet?
I know I'm not the only dyslexic fool who briefly thought the title had something to do with "in anus."

Right?
Quote by Powerhouse
I know I'm not the only dyslexic fool who briefly thought the title had something to do with "in anus."

Right?

I did and i got extremely excited. I was like, "Oh yeah! Gona go get me some 12 year old anus tonight!"
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Powerhouse

Right?

Precisely.

I read more as "Where to buy grade A anus" at first.
Thoroughly confused, I was.
Quote by angusfan16
I did and i got extremely excited. I was like, "Oh yeah! Gona go get me some 12 year old anus tonight!"

They dont call you anus fan for nothing.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Bunnings possibly?

If not, they could probably refer you to somewhere that does
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.