Page 1 of 4
Yesterday I was talking to a girl from Japan who I had class with when we were in Junior year of high school (she was an exchange student). It was just general conversation, I mentioned that I was making tea and she mentioned that she likes it with milk and sugar.

To me, milk in tea is a new concept. Maybe it's because I'm American, maybe it's because I've been living under a rock my whole life, I don't know.

My question: what are some good teas that taste good with milk? This is something I'm interested in trying.
I drink black and earl grey tea with milk and honey. the only teas I've had that didn't work with milk where some of the weird citrus flavored ones.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I've always had milk in my tea. I thought everyone did...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
It's weird that you mention this OP, I saw someone do it on T.V. and was like ****, that might be tasty. <also american under rock
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Earl Grey, to me, HAS to be consumed with creme and sugar. It's like an amazing, tasty desert.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Wait, putting milk in tea won't compromise the amazingness?

Unfortunately, I only drink tea when I'm at a Chinese restaurant, so I can't really test this one out for myself
I am not anywhere close to being british, but I LOVE tea. Earl grey with milk and sugar is really really good in the cold mornings.
Standard Earl Gray or Orange Pekoe
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Boba latte maybe?

It's really popular in asia.

It's a milk and sugared black tea with boiled tapioca root.

It really is pretty much one of Mankinds top five inventions.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
all us americans live under a ****ing rock
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
That Japanese girl likes Tea with milk and sugar?! We don't put anything in tea....normally
But basically, many people like green tea
Quote by octavarium78
all us americans live under a ****ing rock

It's just a different way of doing it i guess. Us Brits all put a splash of milk in out tea, you should try it it.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
I like a lot of variations of green tea, both hot and cold, though I love hot tea so much.

Right now I'm drinking a strong green tea with cranberry and pomegranate, courtesy of Lipton (I know, but it's cuz I'm American, dammit! Plus I can't afford those more expensive teas.) No sugar

I also like the standard lemon tea, Earl Grey and camomille.
Earl Gray, or just Lipton. *shrugs* I like it better sweet, and cold.

/Southern American redneck.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Millk tea is the only real way to drink tea. I've been drinking milk tea twice a day since I was capable of drinking from a cup.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

If you are looking for a clever and witty signature, you have come to the wrong place.
Quote by CheapAcoustic
Millk tea is the only real way to drink tea. I've been drinking milk tea twice a day since I was capable of drinking from a cup.

Same here. More like 4 a day though
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Argh! All you people saying Earl Grey! NO, NO, NO!

Normal breakfast tea is NOT the same as Earl Grey. Milk does NOT go with Earl Grey at all.

Anyway, there are more teas that go without milk than with, really, if you count all the herbal ones.

You can have breakfast tea and Rooibosch (Red bush) tea with milk. I'm sure there are a few others.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
You should also add some peyote to your tea for that extra touch.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
"Tea without milk is so uncivilized" - The blind guy from The Great Escape

Any breakfast tea is good with milk. Basically, anything British or Irish will go well with milk, but not herbal.
Just do what makes sense.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
When I drink Earl Grey, I use milk.

For Green Tea, I use honey.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by vintage x metal
Standard Earl Gray or Orange Pekoe

This.
And teas from Assam and Darjeeling.

I've always had tea with milk....
The only types i drink without milk are the Chinese herbal teas. Oolong, Green tea, all that stuff.
I know a lot of people that have milk in their tea, but I prefer mine black, usually with 1 sugar, though sometimes I'll just have it plain.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
See, tea WITHOUT milk seems ****ing weird in my eyes.

Except ice tea.

This.

Unless it's like a citrus tea or asian tea like green tea, milk goes IN.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
you guys don't put milk in tea?!?! what?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Page 1 of 4